2,530 MILES museum quality ZR-1 king of the hill coupe WHITE/RED very rare BOSE
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- SubModel: CORVETTE ZR-1 COUPE
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: CORVETTE ZR-1 COUPE
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 2,530
- VIN: 1G1YZ23J6M5800957
- Color: WHITE
- Engine size: 5.7L 350Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Door Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: RED
- Options: Leather
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Chevrolet Corvette CORVETTE ZR-1 COUPEVehicle Overview
|DOOR TO DOOR SHIPPING AVAILABLE 215-249-9100|
1991 CorvetteZR-1Coupe with 2,530 original miles.
This ZR-1 was traded-in here by a local Corvette collector who purchased it with 1,558 miles in 1992 from the owner of a local Chevrolet dealer.
This vehicle has been stored in a climate controlled facility since new and has never seen any sort of inclement weather.
White with red interior.
Clean Carfax. Clean Autocheck.
Please view all pictures. We have pictured all the keys, the original owners manuals that have never been opened, the original audio system cassette that has not been opened, the top tool, VHS tape, etc.
If you are looking for the absolute newest, freshest ZR-1your search is over. Call us now to own this time capsule.
This is America's originalsupercar, the King Of The Hill. It has a six speed manual transmission, BOSE Audio, dual power sport seats, selective ride suspension, and more.
This vehicle is powered by theLT5V8that produces375HP.
A little about theZR-1history and performance specs:TheZR-1has11 inch wide rear wheels and 315/35/17 rear tires. Thebody of the vehicle had to be modified toaccomodatethe sizeof the wheels, so theZR-1got a unique body treatment including wider doors andrear quarter panels. The tail lights, undercarriage, suspensionand exhaust are also unique to theZR-1model. The engine was designed in a joint effort between GM and Lotus, which GM owned at the time.Its a four cam design with 32 valves and produces375HP. Published performance figures state a 0-60 time of 4.4 seconds. Lotus Engineering also designed the newFX3active adjustable suspension for theZR-1model.
Although theZR-1was extremely quick (0-60mph in 4.4 seconds, and onto 180+ mph), the huge performance of theLT5engine was matched by its robustness. As evidence of this, a stockZR-1set a number of international and world records at a test track in FortStocton, Texason March 1, 1990, verified by theFIA(FederationInternationaledel'Automobile), including seven new international records:
- 100 miles (160km) at 175.600mph (282.601km/h)
- 500 miles (800km) at 175.503mph (282.445km/h)
- 1,000 miles (1,600km) at 174.428mph (280.715km/h)
- 5,000km (3,100mi) at 175.710mph (282.778km/h) (World Record)
- 5,000 miles (8,000km) at 173.791mph (279.690km/h) (World Record)
- 12 Hours Endurance at 175.523mph (282.477km/h)
- 24 Hours Endurance at 175.885mph (283.059km/h) for 4,221.256 miles (6,793.453km) (World Record)