1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Hardtop 2-Door - 67K Original Miles!! - ZERO RUST -
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Monte Carlo
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2-Door
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 68,000
- VIN: 1h57j2l535448
- Color: Green
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Green
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 2-Door- SEE VIDEOS BELOW -
1972 Chevy Monte Carlo 2 Door - ABSOLUTELY ZERO RUST EVER!
Email or text me for many more pictures and videos if you can't come take a look in person!
This car is an original CA car that came out of the estate of a rich fruit farmer. He had five cars in his shop that were maintained by a personal mechanic and only driven every once in a while as weekend drivers. I purchased the Malibu and Monte Carlo.
I would consider this car a very nice and clean "survivor". Runs and drives just fine, but I would definitely have a mechanic go through it, as it did sit for some time before I purchased it.
- 68K Miles (Believed to be original - No documentation, but odometer works, and does not have the "rolled" signs)
- 2 Door Hard Top (Vinyl in Excellent Condition)
- Dark Green Metallic Paint (Newer re-paint)
- All original sheet metal with no rust (small paint blister spot on lower driver's fender, but that's it)
- Original 350 V8 with a 4bbl and a TH350 3-speed Auto on the column
- A/C (Will need a charge)
- Power Steering / Power Brakes
- New Carpet (Old was faded, so I put a new kit in)
- Seats are perfect
- Headliner is New
- Dash is excellent with no cracking
- Clean and Clear Title in Hand!
This is really a nice car, and I have been driving it around town the last couple weeks. Drives exactly like it only has 68K miles on it! People just can't help to stare. Getting harder and harder to find a car like this that isn't all chopped up or modified.