1982 CORVETTE "Collector's Edition" with CROSSFIRE INJECTION Excellent condition
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Corvette Collector Edition hatchback
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 3,476
- VIN: 1G1AY078XC5122163
- Color: Silver Beige
- Engine size: 350 Crossfire injection
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD(
- Interior color: Silver Beige
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1982 Chevrolet Corvette Corvette Collector Edition hatchback
Important information about this Corvette:
1. Shown in 24 photos is a 1982"Collectors Edition" Corvette with Cross Fire injection that has been given a complete professional restoration with total costs at $18,000.
2. There have been approximately 3,400 miles put on the car since being restored. I have owned the car for about 4 years and purchased it from the Oklahoma owner who completed the restoration in the summer of 2013.
3. The title is clear and the mileage on title says 0002120 "actual" which is not correct. (And best of all.............no dealer "tax" added on to your purchase).
4. There were only 6,759 1982 "Collector Edition" Covettes produced.
5. Living in Arizona I put a dark limousine tint on all the windows because of the summer sun. (This can be removed if illegal in you state).
6. I also had the air condition completely rebuilt and serviced and it blows cold.
7. At some time the cassette player was removed and a CD player installed which works great. (I do not have the original cassette player.)
8. Seller told me the car was stored for over 10 years and has never been in an accident.
9. This corvette is very nice and the only thing it needs is to possibly replace the gas tank float because when driving it "bounces". I got on the internet and read where this was a problem with some C-3 vettes.
Shipping and payment information:
1. Shipping to anywhere in the lower U.S.
2. I will help buyer and pay for 1/2 of the shipping costs
3. Payment to by made by Bank Cashiers Check (must clear), cash or preferred method is by a bank to bank transfer.
4. Title is clear and will be sent overnight by Express mail to buyer after payment has cleared bank
5. Questions about car can be asked by sending email or calling 623-249-6889 (NO SOLICITORS!)