1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS Convertible Pace Car 350 V8 3 Speed Automatic Conver
Price: - Item location: Local pick-up only
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: RS/SS Convertible Pace Car
- Type: --
- Trim: RS/SS Convertible Pace Car
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 124679N619370
- Color: White
- Engine size: 350 V8
- Power options: --
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: Pace Car
- Interior color: Orange
- Options: --
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS Convertible Pace CarIf you crave the style of Chevy's first and very successful foray into the Pony Car market you can't help but love an RS SS Pace Car Camaro Convertible.
When Chevy introduced the Camaro to thwart Ford's Mustang those that worshiped the Bowtie were raised up and proclaimed salvation in the eyes of the Pony Car gods. The Camaro was such an immediate success it was made the Indy Pace Car for 1967 and again in 1969. Either one of these two limited production cars creates a substantial value pounce today.
This Z11 numbers matching small block example is a little older restoration still in great shape. It has some very desirable options the least of which is not functioning air conditioning.
The Houndstooth interior is very clean and free of rips or stains.The top is clean and in good shape with one small repair while the rear window is clear as day. With power steering and front disc brakes it drives easily and tracks down the road straight and true.
These Z11 Camaros are getting more and more scarce all the time and usually once someone has one in their collection it remains there for years. Don't miss this one it is a great buy on today's collector car market.
• Strong numbers matching 300 horse 350 Turbo Fire V8
• Great shifting Turbo 350 transmission with Staple Shifter
• Factory Power Steering
• Pedal Ease Power Brakes with front discs
• Factory AM/FM radio in the dash
• Performance Tuned Dual Exhaust with Great Note and Transverse rear muffler
• Factory Correct Working RS Hideaway Headlights
• Finished in Dover White with Hugger Orange Stripes and accents
• Correct Indianapolis 500 Body Decals
• Rear Bumper Guards with rub strips
• Immaculate Houndstooth Strato Bucket Seats in Hugger Orange with front and rear Seat Belts
• 3 Spoke Simulated Wood Steering Wheel
• Nice White vinyl top
• Full Length Center Console with Storage and Gauges
• Rock Solid Trunk with Full Size Spare, Good Mat, Jack, and Weather Stripping
• Excellent set of 14 inch RWL P215/70R14 Firehawk Radials
• Like New GM Rally wheels with Center Caps and Trim Rings
• Nicely Detailed Engine and Trunk
Very nice driving and riding car Top to Bottom and Front to Back!