1967 Bagged Short Bed C10 Small Window Pickup!
Price: - Item location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: Truck - Short Bed
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 1,000
- VIN: CS147Z110045
- Color: White
- Engine size: 350 SBC
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: CD Player, Air Ride Suspension, Premium Sound, Disc Brakes, Power Steering
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet C-101967 Chevrolet C10 Short Bed Small Window!
For your consideration is my 1967ChevroletC10short bed, small window pickup truck. This truck isabout ascool and sleek as they come, and offers the desirable small window option. If you are looking fora great truck that will be the talk of any drive in or car show, you have come to the right place! This truck has just undergone an extensive restoration, and is ready to enjoy now! We feel this is an outstanding example ofa well built resto-mod, artistically crafted and fabricated by handthat is turn key and ready to drive and enjoy.The truck has had many modifications and new work done to it, which I will outline below. The truck runs, drives, stops and handles beautifully without issue, and grabs attention wherever it goes.A ton of time, love, and creativity has gone into this build, and it shows withits extreme attention to detail. I encourage any potential bidders to contact me directly with any questions you may have at 602-799-2309 or firstname.lastname@example.org. It is my pleasure to answer any questions about this truck for interested parties, so please don't hesitate to give me a callfor anythingbig or small. My goal is to make the buying process as simple and easy as possible for the winning bidder or interested parties. That said, we take the process of building and selling our trucks very seriously and we ask the same of you when it comes to bidding on them. Please only bid if you have funds readily available to purchase the vehicle. We encourage any interested parties to inspect the vehicle prior to bidding. Thank you for taking the time to look at this stunning truck.Please enjoy a descriptive break down of every aspect of the truck, as well asover 100high quality pictures below.
- Newer beautiful Olympic White Base coat paint inside bed, under hood, and around the entire exterior of the truck, clear coated in high solids clear coat, then color sanded and buffed to a show worthy shine.
- The body on the truck is lazer straight with no major dings, dents etc. Additionally the truck has new rockers, and ZERO rust issues. This was an Arizona truck, and has been in the desert most of its life.
- Brand new Hood
- Brand new period correct mirrors.
- Brand newgun metal / chrome U.S Mags 20x8.5 wheels wrapped in new 255/35/20 tires.
- Brand new Ultra Clear headlights with brand new headlight bezels.
- Brand new Door handles, and door glass / weather stripping, felt liners, etc.
- Brand new front, and rear glass and seals.
- Brand new Front and rear chrome bumpers that are flawless.
- All brand new tail light, backup light, and turn signal lenses / hardware.
- Brand new flawless 67/68 lower body trim moldings, as well as brand new hood "Chevrolet" scripting, and brand new front grille eye brow, and grille surround trim molding as well.
- Professionally built and fabricated raised wood bed floor with 3/4" plywood, sealed, then base coated gm black, clear coated with high solids PPG clear (6 coats) to produce an amazing show quality bed floor that shines, and has a deep finish. The bed was then finished off with brand new polished stainless steel bed strips, and new hardware.
- The bed has been mini tubbed, and painted to match the exterior of the truck and contrasts beautifully against the raised bed floor.
- New chrome tiltIdiditsteering columnwith custom designed levers including blinker, flasher, gear shifter, and tilt levers.
- Custom chrome and billet steering wheel wrapped in matching black vinyl.
- New chrome rear view mirror,door handles, and dome light.
- New door glass, seals, and felts.
- Newerwindow regulators, and crank mechanisms.
- New door panels, just recovered in black vinyl to match the rest of the interior. New upper chrome door panel holders as well.
- New Factory style gauge bezel with newly restored gauges and needles.
- New customBlack factory loopcarpet that extends behind the seat, and up the firewall for a clean custom finish.
- Newly reupholstered custom bench seat finished in black vinyl with perforated cloth inserts.
- New blue tooth, USB, and Pandora capable stereo.
- New speakers recessed and concealed inside thedoors for a clean smooth appearance.
- Brand new visors and arms, kick panels which have also been upholstered to match the interior of the truck.
- New weather stripping, seals, and gaskets.
- Brand new dash pad, cigar lighter, custom new glove box door, and ash tray door.
- Fresh350 SBC rated at just over 300 hp.
- FreshTH350 automatic transmission Great Highway or streettruck.
- New Chrome Shorty Hedman headers.
- New exhaust including piping and dual Flowmaster 40 series mufflers. The truck has a nice rumble to it.
- New one piece drive shaft.
- New 650cfm 4 barrel Edelbrock carburetor with electric choke.
- New Edelbrock performer series intake manifold.
- New power steering pump, water pump, chrome alternator, battery, cables, wiring, brake booster, master cylinder, the list goes on and on.
- Newchromevalve covers, breathers, and air cleaner.
- Newer radiator with newer flex fan and shroud.
- All new lines and fittings.
- Chevy 10 bolt rear end with 373 gears.
- Additionally the truck received many new small parts under the hood as well such as hood hinges, springs, fuel pump, and complete MSD Blaster series ignition system.
The truck runs, drives, stopsand shifts without effort, sounds amazing, and is a blast to drive! The truck runs extremely cool, and hasnot leaked a drop offluid since the builds completion, and testing. The truck is a great and extremely reliable daily driver, highway cruiser, and show and go truck.It fires up every time without effort, is very fast, can be driven anywhere.
Chassis, Suspension and Brakes
Many hours of fabrication and dedication went into giving this old girl her new bones, but the outcome was well worth it, as she now handles, drives, and stops more like a modern vehicle. Additionally, many upgrades were added after the chassis work was done, these areas include:
- NewMcGaughy'scomplete disc brake conversion kit, including spindles, rotors, calipers, lines, booster, master cylinder, and proportioning valve, all new.
- New rear Bell Tech Nitro Dropshocks.
- New CPPrear panhard bar.
- New Porterbuilt C-notch frame kit installed to accomondate the air ride componants.
- New complete Viar Air Ride system including dual chrome compressors, large 10gal tank, 1/4" lines in the rear with 1/2" lines up front, brand new valves, and electrical controlls inside the cab that allow the truck to go up down, front and back as desired. Additionally the truck has a custom digital air managment gauge system installed in theglove box door. The truck lays on the frame, and has an absolute stunning and aggressive look.
- New rear drum brakes, pads, and parts.
- Completely stripped, cleaned, and painted frame, and components.
- Newer fuel lines.
- New bushings, ball joints, tie rods, and sleeves.
- New gear box withquick ratio gearing, the truck turns without effort.
Thank you for taking the time to look at this beautiful truck, please enjoy the numerous pictures provided below. There are quite a few to look at, but I can always send more to interested parties. Again, if you have any questions please give me a call anytime at my contact information I've provided above. Thank you.
Over 100pictures below!
All shipping is the full responsibility of the winning bidder. I will ship to anywhere world wide. I do have some connections in the transport business, and am willing to help coordinate shipping for the winning bidder.
A $500 USD deposit is due immediately at auctions end, the remainder of the sale amount is due within 3 days of auctions end. Acceptable payment methods include Money wire or cash in person.
There is no warranty expressed, written or implied for this vehicle. All sales are final. 1967 C10 Short Bed
click to enlarge