1974 CHEVROLET CORVETTE CONVERTIBLE L82 4-SPEED RARE CALI BLUE PLATE HARD TOP !!
Price: - Item location: Plainfield, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Convertible
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 52,459
- VIN: 1Z67T4S434817
- Color: Bright Yellow
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Chevrolet CorvetteVehicle Overview
|1974 CHEVROLET CORVETTE CONVERTIBLE 4-SPEED FACTORY AIR HARDTOP CALIFORNIA BLUE PLATE ORIGINAL COLLECTOR CALL DAVE AT 630-327-8321 FOR ALL DETAILS TODAY|
In 1974 Chevrolet Corvette Division built and sold a total of 37,502 Corvettes that year. Out of the 37,502 built, only 5474 were Convertible Models. The Majority of those were Automatics and also were not equipped with the Factory Air Conditioning due to being a drop top Convertible. Keep, in mind, it was 1974, the country was in the middle of the Water Gate Scandal, Nixon Resigned his Office and Gerald Ford soon after Pardon Him, Mohammad Ali fought George Foreman In Zaire (Rumble in The Jungle) and the Movie Blazing Saddles was the top movie you had to go see. It was truly a different time in America.
Below is a brief list of features and options found on this Classic 1974 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible.
- 1974 CHEVROLET CORVATTE CONVERTIBLE
- 52,000 MILES BELIEVED TO BE ACTUAL
- MATCHING NUMBERS L82 250 H.P. V-8 ENGINE
- M21 4-SPEED MANUAL CLOSE RATIO TRANSMISSION
- FACTORY ORIGINAL CUSTOM INTERIOR THAT INCLUDES LEATHER BUCKET SEATING, WOOD GRAIN ACCENTS AND LOWER CARPET TRIM ON LOWER DOOR PANELS, WOOD GRAIN ACCENTS ON CENTER CONSOLE AND SPECIAL CUT-PILE CARPETING
- A31 POWER WINDOWS
- A85 CUSTOM SHOULDER BELTS
- C07 AUXILIARY HARDTOP
- C60 AIR CONDITIONING
- J50 POWER BRAKES
- N37 TILT-TELESCOPIC STEERING COLUMN
- N41 POWER STEERING
- U05 DUAL HORNS
- U58 AM-FM RADIO
- UF1 MAP LIGHT (MOUNTED ON REAR VIEW MIRROR
- VERY RARE WHITE CONVERTIBLE TOP
- YF5 CALIFORNIA EMMISIONS
- BEING SOLD ON A CLEAN AND CLEAR CALIFORNIA BLUE PLATE TITLE WITH ORIGINAL CALIFORNIA BLUE PLATES INCLUDED
- TRULY A VERY RRE CORVETTE FIND
Please review the following photos and come to your own conclusion. We are sure if you know your c3 Corvettes well you will agree that it is a rare assortment of equipment, color and conditioned 1974 Corvette Convertible. Please feel free to contact Dave at 630-327-8321 for any other information you may require. If you also require shipping assistance, we can help. Call Dave at 630-327-8321 for no charge assistance.