1957 Chevy Chevrolet Bel Air 150/210 Custom Hot Street Rod Classic NO RESERVE
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Type: 2 Door
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 1,957
- VIN: B570171258
- Color: Almond Top With Cocco Bottom
- Engine size: Chevy V8 Engine
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210
Now you can get what you really want for Christmas...
Selling at No Reserve High Bidder wins
1957 Chevy Custom
New Paint 2-Tone with a custom Almond top with Cocco Bottom
Small block 327 Chevy Engine with Duel 500 Edelbock Carbs, Automatic transmission
New Custom Interior including full trunk
New Steering wheel
New Wheels & Tires 17" front & 18" Rear
New Gas Tank
Bumpers just re Chrome Plated
New weather stripping on Doors & Trunk
- I have the Classic Chevy listed for a friend, If you need more info you can call him direct. Larry can be reached at 541-749-0000
- We will need a $500 depositwithin 48 hours and payment in full within 7 days.
- Located in Bend Oregon 97701 which is the center of the State. 20 mins from the Redmond Airport RDM
- We will help all we can with your shipper although securing and paying for shipping will be up to the buyer
Just to be fair......................................................................................TERMS OF SALE:
Please note that all sales are binding and FINAL. This vehicle and any item selling is being sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with NO warranty expressed, written or implied. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle and to have satisfied himselfherself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment. I try to represent everything as accurately as possible to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle or anything else I have for sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs. I do not warranty anything that may or could happen after sale. Please carefully read the terms & conditions of the sale before bidding. You are welcome to inspect yourself or by a third party although any inspections are to be completed before the end of sale, not afterward. Please. Winning this auction does not entitle you to come inspect the car and decide if you want to buy it, but OBLIGATES you to complete the purchase! Thanks so much for your bids, good luck.