Pro Touring 1968 Chevrolet Camaro
Price: - Item location: Kalispell, Montana, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: Frame off restoration - Pro Touring
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 300
- VIN: 123378L341483
- Color: Dark Gray Satin Matte
- Engine size: LS 486 HP
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: T-56
- Drive type: Mannual T-56 transmission
- Interior color: BLACK
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Chevrolet CamaroA complete frame off restoration show quality 1968 Camaro. The restoration started with a Full Chassis from Roadster Shop, C&C Performance completed all mechanical and fabrication with top of the line quality. Every part on this car is top quality.
- 486 RWHP LS Engine with T56 6speed transmission.
- Engine Performance
- 486+ RWHP LS Engine
- PRC Stage 2.5 Ported 5.3L Cylinder Heads 59cc w/ Dual Valve Springs Installed
- Sinister Camshaft
- FAST 102mm LSXR Intake Manifold
- FAST Fuel Rail Kit
- Nick Williams 102mm Throttle Body
- interior was completed by JS Custom Interiors, using only the finest quality materials
- Paint is a Satin Gray/Silver.
- Custom door handles by Kindigit Designs
- Build Website: paulsonpalmer.wixsite.com/camaro