Vtg 1982 CADILLAC ElDORADO BIARRITZ - Mint, Rust Free, 1-Owner & ALL ORIGINAL
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Eldorado
- SubModel: Biarritz
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Biarritz Custom Triple Yellow w/ 42K Orig Mi
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 42,000
- VIN: 1G6AL5785CE608028
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: 4.1 L HT-4100 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Yellow
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1982 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Custom Triple Yellow w/ 42K Orig MiVintage 1982 CADILLAC ELDORADO Biarritz - Triple Yellow 42K Miles
1982 CADILLAC ELDORADO BIARRITZ with ONLY 42K Original Miles. Family Owned since NEW, a 100% Southern California Car with ZERO rust (purchased in Downey - Garaged Daily since)
OVERVIEW - Looks Like New, Drives Like New, Smells Like New. ALL Original / NOT a Restored Vehicle. A Grade 1, Solid 9.5/10 Survivor.
Minty Spectacular FULLY LOADED Time Machine with ONLY 42K Original Miles. Custom Triple Yellow Color Combo with Original Paint (Colonial Yellow), Yellow Interior, Tires and Engine. No Accidents, All Electrical and Computer features in perfect working order. Original A/C Blows Cold. Buy and Drive anywhere!
The CADILLAC has a fresh oil change, just passed CA Smog with no issues and was just re-registered. Pink, Registration and Tags are current. Notarized Bill of Sale available upon request to the new Buyer.
EXTERIOR - ZERO Rust, Excellent Original Paint, Fantastic Chrome, Shiny Stainless Steel Top, Mint Fabric Top (Soft!!!) and Good Glass all around. The Custom Triple Yellow Color Combo is simply breathtaking with the Stainless Top.
INTERIOR - Sound System Amazing, LEATHER Front and Rear is phenomenal. No Rips, Tears, Stains or Odor. Wood and Dash is perfect with no cracks. Dome lights ALL Work. Headliner Snug with no rips, Trunk Area super clean. Includes BOTH Front & Rear Factory Cadillac Foot Mats. Seat Belts a bit slow to retract, but fully functional.
MOTOR - The 8-Cylinder 4.1L HT-4100 Motor starts STRONG and Immediately, No Smoking, No Leaks, No Overheating. Compression tests to Factory Specs, Battery and Charging Excellent & A/C Blows Cold. Hoses, Belts and Fluid Levels check fine. Drives VERY SMOOTH, Engine noise is nearly unnoticeable.
ELECTRICAL - All Gauges, Lights, and Switches working. ALL Cockpit Computer displays bright and working accurately - Keep in mind this was one of the first hybrid Analog / Digital display cars ever made.
OTHER - Local Buyers welcome - Seller will also assist Buyer with shipping and loading instructions. ORIGINAL Owner's Manual & Dealership Warranty paperwork is included. Registration is Current / Pink is in Hand / Message to set up a viewing / test drive. A Triple Yellow Eldorado Biarritz was a Custom Order. Difficult to say how many exist, but this is likely a very RARE 8th Gen Cadillac
Please do not hesitate to contact me for a viewing / test drive / questions, etc. Buyers with fewer than 10 feedback should contact me prior to bidding. Please bid with integrity and the intention of paying.
TERMS, CONDITIONS, WARRANTY AND PAYMENT:
1. Per the eBay User Agreement, by placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the eBay User Agreement.
2. Vehicle may be sold by Seller prior to the end of the auction. Seller reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation.
3. The winning bidder is required to contact Seller within 24 hours after the close of the auction to finalize the details of the transaction.
4. A $1000 non-refundable deposit is required within 24 hours of the auction's close. This deposit reserves the vehicle and removes it from the market. Acceptable payment types for deposit are: PayPal Only within 24hrs.
5. If winning bidder does not contact Seller and submit deposit within 48 hours of auction close, vehicle may be made available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer on a first come, first serve basis.
6. Seller has represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospective bidders are encouraged to contact us directly to provide additional information or answer any questions.
7. Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles, regardless of age, mileage, or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. Seller encourages bidder to have a personal inspection completed prior to delivery to help ensure your satisfaction.
8. All vehicles are SOLD "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied.
9. Final or winning bid price does not include shipping, fees incurred for payment, tax, title, or registration fees. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any state or local taxes and shipping expenses resulting from the sale.
10. Seller bears no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications, expenses, or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.
12. There is no refund on this vehicle once the sale has been completed.
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter