1979 CADILLAC SEDAN DEVILLE! RUST-FREE BLUE PLATE CALIFORNIA CLASSIC! NO RESERVE
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: DeVille
- Type: SEDAN
- Trim: SEDAN DEVILLE
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 94,515
- VIN: 6d69s9c397675
- Color: BLUE
- Engine size: 7.0 LITER 425 CUBIC INCH V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: AUTOMATIC
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: BLUE
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Cadillac DeVille SEDAN DEVILLE
Offered for an appreciating new owner just in time for the new year at NO RESERVEis this classic 1979 Cadillac Sedan Deville!
Finished in ligyt blue metallic with blue vinyl top over light blue leather, this almost forty year-old blue license plate California classic shows just over 94,500 miles on its working five-digit odometer. I cannot 100% verify the miles to be accurate. This Caddy features a good running 7.0 liter 425 cubic inch V8 engine mated to the factory automatic transmission, power brakes, electric windows and electric leather seating, working stereo, wire wheel covers on whitewall tires with good tread.
This bygone era classic is being sold with clean and clear California title and 2018 registration and is a great find here on ebay at NO RESERVE!
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1979 Cadillac is in good but far from showroom new condition overall withit's share of nicks and scratches. It looks to be nearly 100% rust-free with some signs of repaint over the years. It is a presentable driver-quality blue license plate classic!
As I hope is articulated in the photos, the interior of this 39 year-old Cadillac is in decent quite original condition overall with basic wear and tear especially on the deteriorated steering wheel. The odometer, lights, blinkers, radio, gauges and electric windows all work. The driver seat does not move though I do hear the motors working. I have not tried the air conditioning and assume it is not blowing cold.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1979 Deville starts right up with good running V8 engine, smooth shifting transmission, straight and solid braking and fairly smooth suspension.While I just had a new water pump installed AND the car just passed stringent California smog testing, my mechanic recommends a carb rebuild for better running. It is a cool old classic to drive and would be a big hit out of the state or country retaining its original blue California license plates!
THE DETAILS AND $$$$
1. This 1979 Caddyis being sold with clear and clean California title and current 2018 registration and will be sold with California smog certificate if purchased by a California resident [who will be required to pay local sales tax and dealer fees.] It will be sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied. Iinvite and very much welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel, drive and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.
AND.....,,,,.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT 650-350-8828 TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, TEST DRIVE VIDEO OR TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.