Very Clean Low Mileage California Caddy!
Price: - Item location: Yucaipa, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Seville
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 88,518
- VIN: 6S69B8Q485290
- Color: Tan
- Engine size: V8 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1978 Cadillac SevillePlease read entire listing! RUSTFREE California car! Nice car for the Cadillac collector!This sharp looking Seville is fresh from a long term storage (since 1993),plus it was owned by the same family for many years.This one is powered by the peppy 5.7 liter 350 V8 and backed by a smooth shifting automatic transmission.It starts right up and runs very good.It drives good and rides like a Cadillac.It has clean fluids,brand new battery and a newer alternator.The A/C has been converted over to 134a. The vintage Firestone FR721 whitewall tires have pretty good tread left but are old,but the chrome wire wheels look nice and we have the wheel lock and removal tool also.This Cadillac has been a southern California car since new! The body overall is very straight and RUSTFREE.The floor pans,frame and rockers panels look great.The Arizona Beige paint with coordinating vinyl roof looks very good for being almost 40 years old.Even the exterior opera lights work.The glass is clean and damage free.The beige interior is in pretty good shape for its age.The leather seats are clean and soft.It has dual power seats,power windows and power door locks.Plus tilt steering wheel and cruise control.It has dual vanity mirrors,electric rear window defogger and twilight sentinel.It will need a windshield wiper motor.It currently has a old Kenwood AM-FM cassette stereo installed but the original AM-FM 8 track stereo is included also.The very clean trunk has the optional rubber trunk mat,complete jack assembly and a matching wire wheel and tire. Nice car for a winter project and be ready for the spring cruise nights!
****Please read this important disclosure!
***Vehicle sold AS-IS,WHERE-IS,no warranty given or implied.Please remember this is a 39 year old used vehicle! Clean CA Title!We require a $250 (non-refundable) PayPal deposit within 24 hours of auction ending, and vehicle must be paid in full within 7 days. Western Classics LLC isa licensed and bonded California used vehicle dealer. Please read the following regardingtaxes and fees:
- Out of state/ Out of country buyersare not charged sales tax as long as vehicle is transported out of California by a licensed carrier. You will pay the final selling price of the vehicle plus the documentation fee.The customer is responsible for registering and any other applicable taxes/fees for the vehicle in their home state or country. Our dealer documentation fee is $149.00. I will immediately send out my required documents for you to sign, once I receive my documents back I will release the title and send it to you via USPS priority mail.
***California bidders will be charged sales tax,documentation fee,smog,title and reg fees.
***WE WILL ALWAYS ENTERTAIN A REASONABLE OFFER AND END THE AUCTION EARLY!
- Buyers with less than 7 feedbacks,must contact me or your bid will be removed.We reserve the right to end the auction early.
***Any questions or concerns? My name is John,please give me a call702-683-6862pacific time.
If you need a shipping quote, I recommend Ron @ Rev Car Go 909-680-6213. It is currently warehoused in Banning,CA 92220 and can remain there until shipping is arranged.Vehicle must be picked up with in 14 days after auction ends or storage fees will be added at $10 per day.