1974 CADILLAC ELDORADO CONVERTIBLE with 43,289 Miles and Actual Mileage Title
Price: US $19,000.00 Item location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Eldorado
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Color:Apollo Yellow
- Engine size:500 cubic inch V8 with 210-hp
- Number of cylinders:8
- Power options:Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Saddle Color Leather
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Cadillac Eldorado ConvertibleThe 1974 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible was the last year Eldorado featuring fender skirts covering the rear wheels and the last year for round headlights. It is a true classic!
This original condition Eldorado features 43,289 original miles and an actual mileage title. This is THE CAR for those seeking an original condition, unmolested, original mileage car. The following are featured:
- Mostly Original Paint in Apollo Yellow with White Pinstripping
- Original Leather Interior in Saddle
- Original Power Convertible Top in White
- Power Windows
- Power Door Locks
- Power 6-Way Front Drivers and Passenger Seats
- Leather Seats in Saddle Color
- AM-FM Stereo Radio with 8-track Player
- Automatic Climate Control with Functioning Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control
- Tilt and Telescoping Steering Wheel
- Twilight Sentinel Automatic Headlamp Dimming
- Left and Right Remote Control Side Mirrors
- Outside Temperature Gauge on Drivers Side Mirror
- Lighted Vanity Mirror
- Convertible Hard Parade Boot and Soft Boot
- Trunk Release
- Front Wheel Drive
- 500 Cubic Inch V8 Engine with 210-hp
- Three Speed Automatic Transmission
- Front Disc Power Brakes
The Saddle leather interior and dashboard are in excellent condition. The convertible top appears to be original in very good condition with only very minor issues pictured. A leather wrap was added over the steering wheel due to cracks in the wheel.
All power accessories function properly although the power top needs assistance to raise into position. The convertible top power cables have been replaced, but the top motor needs to be rebuilt for full automated operation. The power antenna stopped working about a year ago, but the radio continues to receive radio station reception.
The undetailed engine is original and runs great. The transmission shifts properly and was rebuilt in 2007, presumably because the transmission fluid was not changed over time. The undercarriage is clean and undetailed. I encourage you to have this beautiful convertible inspected to reassure yourself of its impressive condition.
You are responsible for all related taxes and other costs. Please contact me with any questions. Thank you for the interest.