1969 Cadillac Sedan DeVille 4 door hardtop Offers Welcome!
Price: US $13,500.00 Item location: Enfield, Connecticut, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Sedan DeVille
- SubModel: 4 Door Hardtop (no B pillars)
- Type: 4 Door Hardtop
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 73,774
- VIN: 89208254
- Color: Palmetto Green #30
- Engine size: 472 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 3 Speed Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Green
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Cadillac Sedan DeVilleThis 1969 Cadillac Sedan DeVille is a one family-owned car. It was garaged in Oklahoma from 1969 to 1993. From 1993 to present it has been garaged in Connecticut. It has been regularly maintained and driven, except in the winter months. Many parts were replaced from 1993 to 1995 and thereafter when required. Aside from these parts replacements, the car is all original. It has never been in an accident or had any body work.
- New tires
- all 4 coil springs and shocks
- new alternator
- power brake vacuum booster
- master cylinder
- rear brake drums, shoes, cylinders
- Front brake rotors, pads
- Drive shaft universal joints
- Installed electronic ignition system
- New belts, hoses
- Transmission flush and filter change
- Coolant system flush and new coolant
- Added rear anti-sway bar (front is standard)
- New suspension components and some rubber bushings
- Original 4 barrel carburetor rebuilt
- New exhaust pipes, muffler, resonator.
This car is powerful, eye-catching,and has a smooth and quiet ride. It is an excellent representative of this period of Detroit luxury automobiles. I would be pleased to consider any reasonable offer.