1986 Cadillac Eldorado "Biarritz" RARE LIKE NEW 1 Owner ONLY 17k Miles!
Price: - Item location: Grafton, Wisconsin, United States
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Eldorado
- SubModel: Biaritz
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Coupe
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 17,800
- VIN: 1G6EL5787GU607721
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: V-8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe"Stunning!" "Time Capsule"
These are the words and phrases that describe this car which is clearly one of the FiNEST (if not the finest) examples of a 1986 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz in the World! This little Eldorado is much more stunning in person- gets compliments on a regular basis. The original gold metallic paint looks as good as when it came off the assembly line, as does the elegant expensive sport leather interior.
- 1 OWNER (1986-2017) *Purchased from original owner 5/17 (see Autocheck report I ordered when I purchased).
- ONLY 17,800 Actual/Original Miles! (it actually looks like much less when you see the car)
- Factory original #'s Matching -
- "Gold Key Club" car - still have original 23K Gold Keys (both sets) Original Mats - Manuals = MINT Condition!
- Show Car Condition = Unbelievably still has the "NEW CAR" smell. (never been smoked in - driver's seat/pedals show like new car you would expect) To give you an idea of the level of care this car has gone through during it's 31+ years on this planet, even the original floor mats were covered up with other floor mats on top to preserve their original condition.
- Always garaged = maybe saw rain 5 times, no winters
- RARE - the 1986 Biarritz(top of the line) rarely shows up on ebay
- 21 years old- recently became a classic (20+ years)
Any questions call/text me (Sean) 262.751.3029- Cell There is no reserve on this car, and the opening bid is VERY low considering this vehicles pedigree. In other words, this car will sell. I do not put out high high Buy It Now prices, or unrealistic reserves that just waste your time. All, but two cars I have put on ebay sold the first time out. I offer special and unique cars that I check out at a very fair valued price. I will work with the buyer on every aspect after their winning bid to make sure they are 100% satisfied.I have sold 14 cars from my private collection over the years and my 100% positive feedback speaks for itself so bid with confidence.