1984 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Coupe - 76349 Original Miles
Price: - Item location: Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Eldorado
- SubModel: Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Biarritz Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 76,349
- VIN: 1G6AL5780EE652957
- Color: White-Metalic
- Engine size: 4.1L 250Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Coupe 2-DoorThis is a great example of a previously owned 76K original mile Biarritzoriginally from North Carolina. This is a smoke-free automobile; ashtray looks new. There is no damage evident on this vehicle. The exterior condition of this vehicle shows that it was garaged and the chrome bumpers, grill, headlight bezzels and all stainless is in outstanding condition. All four wheellipstainless trims arein phenomenal condition. Wire-wheels are very nice, very shiney and no spokes missing andthe red center caps specific to the Biarritz are also very nice and no fading to the red.The stainless roof, famous only on the Biarritz model is excellent and veryshinny.The red leather interior is extremely nice, soft, no cracks, cuts or tears. Car even has the popular (back then) cassette player and there are even four popular cassettes that come with the car (see photo of trunk). The car has the original Cadillac "Gold Key" Delivery Cassette, all books, record book, warrant portfoliosand original dealer sales literature, along with the original gold keys and all sets of the original regular keys and key-chains (See photos). The engine on this vehicle is running very smooth and is very powerful. I just had the local Cadillac Dealer service and inspect everything, so she is ready for the open road.Service work just performed includes,
- AC converted to the new style Freon-tested for leaks and is Ice Cold.
- New brakes all around.
- New 50K mile Hankook period correct tires.
- Complete tune-up, all fluids changed including transmission and all filters.
- No leaks anywhere.
- New period correct spare tire and trunk carpet is outstanding condition.Even the power pull-down trunk works perfectly.
- The original carpeted Cadillac floor mats are in the car -both front and rear, but I have a new LloydsOEM Cadillac1-piece front mat over the original one to preserve the original.