1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance 67k miles
Price: - Item location: Selma, Oregon, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Fleetwood
- SubModel: D'Elegance
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Brougham
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 67,000
- VIN: 1g6dw698xf9708890
- Color: Tan
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Cadillac Fleetwood BroughamThis auction is for a 1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham w/ the D’elegance luxury package.
This car has approximately 67,ooo original miles on the odometer, has a clear title, and is has valid Oregon tabs until 2018.
4.1L 250Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally AspiratedComes with jack, spare tire, original manual, and some service records.
- Button-tufted seating
- Rear-seat reading lamps (opera lamps)
- Dual comfort front seats
- Limousine-style back window
***Specific condition of this car. ***
Runs strong and drives smooth. 67,000 original miles, driven carefully.
Everything original, with the exception of a new exhaust system (Replaced by Dealership) a few years ago, and an aftermarket battery.
Had a complete inspection performed by the dealership a few years ago and got everything to 100%.
Oil /Fluids changed less than 2 months ago.
Power everything: Locks, windows, seats, mirrors, trunk.
No dents. No rust.
Top and interior are very clean. No cracks or discoloration on the top or dash.
Seats are in excellent condition with some minor wear. By minor, I mean a good detailing should remove any blemishes.
Tires have less than 5,000 miles. Hankook premium tires.
Brakes are good, no issues.
All the lights work, inside and outside of the car. Also in the hood and trunk.
Heater / Air conditioner works, coolant needs to be recharged.
Sound system is great! Even by today's standards.
It was kept in a garage for 28 years, has been out of a garage for about 4 years, and has been being driven pretty regularly for the last year or so.
- The cooling system is starting to act up.There is a hum coming from the water pump / belt. I'm sure the radiator and hoses need to be gone over for leaks and fixed. Right now when it's running it guzzles coolant from the coolant reservoir. I'm thinking a leak.
- Bent antenna.
- Radio display wonky, cassette player head needs to be cleaned. Right now barely any sound comes out when trying to play a tape.
- Sometimes the speedometer doesn't engage.
- Shifter knob not attached, but comes with the car.
- Branches emblem on trunk lock came off in snow. Comes with the car.
- Broken window on the driver side rear door, the smaller window. There is an eBay listing for an OEM replacement here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1980-1992-CADILLAC-FLEETWOOD-DEVILLE-BROUGHAM-Driver-Left-Vent-Window-Glass-/182431956909?hash=item2a79cabfad:g:epUAAOSwnHZYhpDz&vxp=mtr
- Passenger side rear window doesn't work.
Please feel free to ask any questions about this car!