1981 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham CUSTOM 34693 Miles Black/Silver Sedan V8 6L Aut
Price: - Item location: Local pick-up only
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Fleetwood
- SubModel: CUSTOM
- Type: --
- Trim: CUSTOM
- Year: 1981
- Mileage: 34,693
- VIN: 1G6AB6990B9219979
- Color: Black
- Engine size: V8 6L
- Power options: --
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4dr Sedan Brougham
- Interior color: Black
- Options: --
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1981 Cadillac Fleetwood CUSTOMCRUISIN CLASSICS would like to introduce a CUSTOM, 1981 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. This particular car build was inspired while watching the "Sopranos" TV Show. In the episode was a funeral of a mob guy that had a Cadillac Flower Car following the hearse. A light bulb went off in the builders head and he decided then to turn this 4 door Brougham into an El Camino style Cadillac. Below is a timeline and details of what it is now.
It was always stored in the winter and taken to shows and family reunions in the summer by the previous owner. The car was purchased by the new owner (builder) in 2009. He believes the car has had 4 owners and all from southern Ohio. Maintenance records and owners manual from the previous owners come with the car as well.
1. Converted 4-door Fleetwood to El Camino or flower type body. All work done by the latest owner
2. Original wheels were replaced with 15" solid aluminum Stroker Wheels purchased at Ben Shummway Tires in Minford, Ohio
3. Drag, link, idler arm replaced new with wheel alignment in 2012
4. 60 Month Delco Battery purchased April of 2012. The battery was warranted and replaced by Glockners Chevrolet around 2014
5. The fuel tank was cleaned and coated with new sending unit in 2010
6. Radiator, hoses, antifreeze and water pump were replaced new in November 2013
7. Stereo was new around 2011, paperwork is included in packet. The speakers front and rear were replaced at the same time and paperwork also included. Power antenna does not work so only used as a CD player at the moment.
8. The tires were new when purchased in '09 with still plenty of tread life left.
9. Door glass professionally tinted within legal limits. Transmission serviced July, 2011 with filter and fluid
10. Installed new AC compressor and converted gas to 134A in July 2010
11. Replaced the original Cadillac seats with Pontiac G6 leather bucket seats so cargo behind buckets were accessible. July 2016
12. Custom dual exhaust was installed by Veaches Muffler Shop, Minford, Ohio about 2012
13. The "stubby" truck door lifts off manually.
14. The car has always been serviced with 5-30 Pennzoil. It will drip on occasion.
15. The car has it's original drivetrain, the 6.0L engine has not been modified other than the exhaust previously stated.
If you have any additional questions, please call one of our friendly sales staff at 614-276-7355 or Toll-Free 866-230-2851. We will be glad to help in any way including a walk-around for a more detailed description, any questions on financing, or perhaps an interest in our Sell Your Car Brokerage Program. In business since 1996, we have sold cars all over the world and we insist on giving the best personal service in the industry.
CRUISIN CLASSICS PERFORMANCE CENTER
is known for it's FIRST CLASS service in performance upgrades that will complete your checklist of must haves to make your machine just the way you want it.
Here is a short list of our High Quality...High Performance services.
Power windows, heat/Vintage Air (Certified Dealer and Installer)
Engine rebuilding. Transmission upgrades and service
Rear differential service including gear installation. Suspension rebuilding and upgrades
Total modernization of classic/muscle cars including adding
Power steering, power brakes, tilt columns, cruise control
and MUCH, MUCH MORE
The sale is subject to the following conditions and representations
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty in connection therewith. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and make no warranty in connection therewith. No allowances or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value based upon that judgment solely. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
Thank You from all of us at CRUISIN CLASSICS
For more photos and a video, please go to