1970 Cadillac DeVille Convertible 472ci 375hp
Price: - Item location: El Dorado Springs, Missouri, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: DeVille
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible 2-Door
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 6,288
- VIN: F0301166
- Color: White
- Engine size: 7.7L 7735CC 472Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Salvage Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Cadillac DeVille Convertible 2-DoorCash - No Trades. 1970 Cadillac DeVille Convertible
- This car is a 472cu 375 HP car with a solid trunk and floor boards. This car was Ziebarted when it was new and never a winter driver. It has been spot painted here and there yet for an unrestored car it is exceptional. The underside of the car is rock solid and rust free. Not a hint.
- Wewill work with your shipper in loading the car.We recommend Ready Auto Logistics which is who the dealers use. Uship is full of amateurChuckWith a Truck types that are unprofessional and expensive.
- Cars like this are scarce so don't drag your feet. Most have barn metal floorboards and are full of bondo with a $300 paint job for $12K. This car was purchased from the previous owners by Hagerty Collector car insurance because of the electrical damage and we bought it from them. We bought it so some one could fix the wiring, paint the hood and drive it. We wanted to save it from being parted it out. It currently has a Missouri salvage title that can be registered and licensed driven after repairs are made. The type of title doesn't matter much on a 47 yr old car. You either have a title or you don't.
- The odometer reads 06288. Draw your own conclusions.
- This car was kept under a cover and or garaged most of its life. It has all of its original panels and a lot of original paint. It has a few small minor body repairs likely done back in the late 70s-early 80s but a magnet sticks to this car everywhere.
- The DeVille does not currently start and drive even though it did right before the damage. It had an electrical short at the wiper motor and it burnt the wiring on the driver's side of the firewall and blistered the hood paint. The hood is not warped. Any cheap or free rusted out full size Cad, Buick, Pontiac, Chevy, Olds car from 68 to 1975 has everything needed to repair it. The engine is undamaged but it will need the carburetor rebuilt because of heat damage to the seals. Edelbrock carb would be a nice upgrade repair. Everything on the other side of the firewall seems to be good. Pictures are worth a thousand words here so look closely. It will also need an ignition lock cylinder which any parts house has.
- The top (which is good) and all of the windows go up and down. Original radio is in the dash.