1987 Buick Regal Limited Tubo T-Type Coupe 1 of 1035 Made. Turn Key Low Reserve
- Condition: Used
- Make: Buick
- Model: Regal
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Limited Turbo T-Type
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 87,300
- VIN: 1G4GM1179HP411268
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 3.8L Turbo
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Buick Regal Limited Turbo T-Type
1 of 1035 made. Clean and rare 1987 Buick Regal Limited Turbo T with 87K original miles.
Factory Grey with Grey Leather interior. Extra padded vinyl roof, Factory G80 Posi rear, remote trunk release, PDL, PW, PS. Comes with all the original paperwork. Not a spec of rot or rust on the body. Tons of new parts and recent work over the years. Most modifications done for driving experience. I have a laundry list of work done (see below). Car is Sold with Bill Of Sale, Current RI Registration and RI Notarized Registration that serves as a title due to RI being a non title state. I can easily assist with shipping logistics, contact me with your location for a quote. Car is turn key, and can be driven anywhere. Car was re-painted in the early 90s by the original owner due to the typical GM clear coat issues with G-Bodys. Paint has held up well, but has a few typical nicks and scratches from being a driven car. Still still looks great in person. Car only needs the vinyl top re-covered if it bothers your enough, (quoted 5-600 local) and some door weatherstripping to be perfect. Car does not leak but weatherstripping is original.
Car comes with the original factory radio, complete factory air box and piping, the larger turbo that was on the car from the original owner, and a few other misc bits that were collected over the years (see last picture).
The car has had the following new parts back in 2011-2012 time frame:
- All brake, fuel, trans and turbo oil feed lines were replaced with factory pre bent style units from Inline Tube.
- New correct Turbo baffled fuel tank and sending unit
- Walbro 340 fuel pump, in tank filter and inline filter
- Front and rear brakes completely gone through including calipers and wheel cylinders
- New B.F. Goodrich radial TA 225/60-15 tires
- New polyurethane body mounts (originals were dry cracked and collapsed)
- New windshield due to a stone bruise. (no rot around the windshield at all)
- Kenne Bell Stainless cat back exhaust with turbo mufflers
- Original Catalytic converter is in place.
- Caspers Hot Wire Fuel Pump Kit
- Added a scanmaster 2.1
- New Alradco Alluminum radiator
- LT1 MAF and Maf Translator 2
- Replaced the turbo back to a stock turbo from a 37k Grand National
- 8" Cold Air Filter and chrome intake pipe
- RJC Boost Controller
- Caspers Headlight Harness
- 237 Fuel Pressure Regulator to up pressure a little
- Newer GM AM/FM Cassette Monsoon Radio and upgraded the 4x10s in the rear deck
In August of 2015 I had Bison Performance in CT do the following:
- Rear Main Seal Replaced
- New 100lb valve springs installed
- Timing chain replaced
- Roller cam button replaced
- 36lb Injectors installed
- New Crank Sensors
- New Spark plugs (CR43ts)
- Turbo Tweaks 5.7 Chip to match the injectors.
Summer of 2017:
- Full Vacuum Brake Conversion with correct pedal, new booster, new master,
- EBC Slotted front rotors, EBC red stuff pads.
- New Prop Valve, new Master to Prop Valve Lines.
- Stainless steel brake hoses all around.
- Replaced the cracked original rear fillers with Spoolfools 1pc fiberglass replica. Paint matched to the car.
- While there I replaced the two chrome bumperettes on the rear and a new rubber.
- With the ac original and non functional the last few years, i have also gone and replaced the Compressor, accumulator/dryer, orifice tube, and related switches with all ac-delco NEW R134a compatible parts. Charged, leak tested and now blows nice and cold again.