Barn Find 1992 Buick Roadmaster Estate Station Wagon Runs Drives
Price: - Item location: Kalispell, Montana, United States
- Make: Buick
- Model: Roadmaster
- Type: Wagon
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 105,000
- VIN: 1G4BR8379NW404680
- Color: Woody
- Engine size: 5.7 V-8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gold
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Buick Roadmaster
- I am NOT a car guy. This car is being sold AS-lS. I will try to describe it the best that I can and am certainly open to any inspection prior to you buying it, including mechanics reports and test drives.
- This car was found next to a barn in Kalispell Montana. It was owned by an apparent hoarder, it was his wife's car before she passed. The poor old thing has been sitting, outside, for many years. I knocked off the dirt, pine needles, moss and beehives and put a new battery in her. She fired right up! I booked on down U.S. 93 South and she rode as smooth as can be. Transmission shifted just fine. All of the glass is complete, no cracks.
- The exterior and interior are in pretty rough shape. There seems to be something wrong with the hood, it does not lay down properly. The gaskets around the doors are hashed, they will need to be replaced. The woody applique is peeling in spots. There are numerous dents. There is a non-structural hole in the rear bumper.
- The A/C does not blow cold, the tires are non-matching, no doubt because there are studs on the back. The radio works but it does not light up. The drivers power window switch is finicky., but does operate.
- The front passenger seat has come un-stitched.
- I am not entirely sure the gas gauge or speedometer are accurate. The person following the alleged driver, that got this car up to what he or she thought was 55 mph stated that the alleged driver was actually going over 90 mph.