1985 BMW 6-Series 635 CSI - (Custom ECU / Turbo setup) - No Reserve!
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 6-Series
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: CSI
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 111
- VIN: WBAEC7409F0606063
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 3.4L Gas I6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 BMW 6-Series CSI
1985 BMW 635 CSI
-5 speed manual transmission.3.4 Inline 6 Cylinder -Mileage â€“ Unknown (odometer frozen at 111k.)
- -Precision 5931E journal bearing turbo
- -Factory ECU replaced with AEM Infnity 308 (30-7113) ECU allowing for boost support (tuning software is free)-AEM
- -O2 AFR sensor / gauge output used for AFR ECU input
- -Stainless turbo manifold.
- -Independent blowoff and wastegate.
- -Mechanical boost regulator.
- -Adjustable fuel pressure / regulator.
- -E36 60/2 Toothed Crank wheel.
- -Distributor converted to Cam Sensor.
(per previous owner)
- -M30B34 rebuild 110000 mile, new gaskets all across the top and bottom, new starter, alternator, battery, water pump, tcp,o2 sensor,all sensors,spark plug wires and plugs, distributor cap and rotor, vacuumhoses, intake boot, icv, cold air filter.
- -Rebuild about 1500 +/-miles ago -all new control arms and bushings and tie rods, sway links, sway bar, bilstien sports shocks and H+R sport springs 1 inch lowering.
- -Hid xinon with bi-xinon high beam and low beam. Fog lights now in original high beam spot
- -17INCH AC SCHNITZER Chrome Wheels
- -Custom front lower valence
- -No AC, it was removed by the previous owners
- -Intercooler not installed but will come with the car.
No Reserve - Low starting bid!
Have over $12k invested.Bid to own this German classic! Good Luck!
Car starts and runs good. Fun Car. Still some fine tuning to do. Out of time and money to wrap things up.
('as is' - No stated or implied warranty as this is a customized / used vehicle)