1988 BMW 325i Convertible & Hardtop, 145K miles, 5 Speed, Bronzit Beige Metallic
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- SubModel: 325i
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 325iC
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 141895
- VIN: WBABB2302J8859780
- Color: Bronzit Beige Metallic
- Engine size: 2.5L
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Heated Seats (Front), Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black and Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Hardtop, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 BMW 3-Series 325iC
Get into a new convertible for the incoming spring weather!
For Sale: 1988 BMW 325iC, Bronzit Beige Metallic, Five Speed, 3.73 LSD, 141,895 Miles, with the uncommon Hard Top
IMPORTANT>>>: The car will be sold in one of four configurations, look at the options below (at bottom of listing) when making your offer,
NOTE/COMMENT which option your offer aligned with, otherwise the assumption will be default Option of 4 :<<<IMPORTANT
Check out this 1988 325iC. It's Bronzit, features a proper five speed gear box and 3.73 LSD.
The car was built as an automatic and is NOW manual swapped.
There are 141,895 miles on the odometer however that is now frozen in time.
The car is very clean inside and out and will be a solid driver for the upcoming warm weather.
The dashboard is nearly perfect, with just a small crack by the glovebox latch.
Sporting a two tone black and tan interior with leather seat covers in the front, the car will also come with the Genuine Momo steering wheel with hub installed.
As a point of order, the Husco armrest, suede shift and brake handle boots, Mtech shift knob, and M3 oil cap are being retained by the current owner and are not for sale. Instead, the present owner will install stock replacements in good condition.
The previous owner installed a new top. It is folded in pictures but additional photos of it can if requested.
The 325iC is presently lowered on H&R Race springs with brand new Kosei K1 15x7 with 205/50 Dunlop Direzza DZ102 with less than 1000 miles on them. The tires are one year old and have plenty of life left of course.
In the past year alone, the following parts have been replaced/serviced:
- - New Cap and Rotor
- - New sparkplugs and wires
- - New Coil
- - New Fuel Filter
- - New Gen III Bosch injectors (better spray pattern than the originals old style)
- - New Breather hose
- - New Throttle gasket
- - New Intake boot
- - New ICV boot
- - New Guibo
- - New Glovebox latch
- - New Valve cover gasket
- - Clutch master and slave
- - Good Used Wiper motor
Things it needs:
- - Driveshaft should be replaced at some point in the future. The PO had the manual swap completed, the driveshaft has a slight rattling sound when lugging around in the lower RPMs.
- - Muffler was removed, a factory exhaust can be included if asking price is received or otherwise negotiated.
- - Shifter assembly needs to be tightened up, it will need the usual bushings etc. A DSSR would be a worthy improvement while you're in there.
- - Timing belt has NOT been replaced under the current ownership. It was replaced under the care of the PO. The belt HAS been inspected and was in good order.
- - Oil pan gasket has a leak
Option 1: As Shown with hard top and Wheels - $6750
Option 2: Without the hard top - $5750
Option 3: With hard top, Without Kosei Wheels and DZ102 tires (they would be replaced with 14" Style 5 (basket weaves) on roller grade tires - $5750
Option 4: No wheels (substitute for 14" Basket weaves) AND No hard top - $4750
We are NOT interested in trades unless it is for a highly liquid asset with higher than or equivalent monetary value at full asking price, or an E30 ///M3.;)
Vehicle is located in Virginia, USA. Message me with inquiries.
|Series||E30 (3 Series)|
|Steering||Left Hand Drive|
|Power||125kw / 170hp|
|Transmission||Automatic (NOW MANUAL)|
|Colour||BRONZITBEIGE METALLIC (139)|
|S494A||Seat Heating Driverpassenger|
|S675A||Rear Audio System|
|S551A||Onboard Computer II With Remote Control|
|S209A||Differential Lock 25|
|S219A||Sport Leather Steering Wheel 380 Mm (now MOMO)|