1930 AUSTIN CONVERTIBLE ROADSTER COLLECTOR
Price: - Item location: Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: AUSTIN
- Model: G80
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: CONVERTIBLE
- Engine size:6CYL
- Number of cylinders:6
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1930 AUSTIN G80 CONVERTIBLE
Auctionis for 1930 AUSTIN Convertible.
- Mileage states 2,236 (unsure if these are original)
- Not sure if model is a G80 or a roadster
- 6 cylinder in-line Chevy engine (not original, runs well)
- Not original paint
- Selling from my father's estate
- Car could be a nice driver or show/collector car
- A $500 deposit is required within 48 hours if you are the winning bidder
- Certified U.S. funds for remaining balance due within7 days
- Buyer is responsible for pick up of vehicle or for making pickup arrangementswithin 2 weeks of sale or forfeit the $500 deposit.
Please call 814-312-5716 with any questions.