1965 Austin Healey 3000 Sebring V8 Fast & Fun! Award Winner in local shows!
- Make: Austin Healey
- Model: 3000
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 68700
- VIN: 0000000000MA24799
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 302 Cu. in. Ford V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Ford C4 Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Austin Healey 3000. I am advertisingthis car for a friend. This is NOT one of my dealership cars and the sale will not go through the dealership. No dealer fees. No taxes or any other fees will be collected at time of sale. The sale will be between the buyer and owner. Title is free and clear and ready to be signed over to the new owner.
1962 Austin Healey Sebring
Saxon Replica built by Classic Roadsters - Build detail to look just like the Austin Healey 3000
Built in 1984 - Registered as a 1965 Austin Healey
302 Ford V8 engine with Ford C4 Automatic Transmission, 8" Ford Rear End 3.40 gear ratio
Factory Headers w/custom Dual Exhaust System with Flowmaster 3 Chamber Mufflers.
C.R. Radiators with 17" electric fan by Scotts MFG.
Classic Roadsters boxed steel frame w/wielded floor pan assembly
Painted and baked in Glusurit 21 line black - British Racing Green
Fully undercoated w/3M & Wurth Products.
Power Disc Brakes up front with independent front suspension.
C.R. Tan Leather Interior,
Tinted Roll Up Windows, Austin Healey Steering Wheel. Real Wood Dash with Classic Gauges, Dayton Knock Off Wire Wheels.
Recent service includes: New battery, alternator, regulator, fuel pump, Kenwood Radio, Edelbrock Carburetor, brakes pads and master cylinder, exhaust, tires and balance.
Local Car Show Awards: 2 First Place, 2 Second Place and 1 3rd Place
No accidents or negative history. This is a fun, fast and dependable driver. A blast to drive. Handles like a Go Cart! Drive to the car show and win!
This will be a private party sale between the owner and buyer. I am advertising this car for a friend. This car is not one of my dealership cars.
Buy it Now for $27,500 or submit your best offer.
Call Mike at Roadsport 925-323-5800 with any questions.
Many of my auctions end early with a simple phone call!
Call now with an offerI can't refuse and I will end this auction early!
Mike @ 925-323-5800
Seller is a licensed, bonded and insured auto dealer and VIN inspector in the state of California.
Roadsport, located in San Ramon, prides itself insellingFRONT LINELuxury, Sport and Special Interest cars at well below market prices that have saved buyers thousands of dollars!
NO taxes or fees are collected from buyers.Buyers are responsible for any taxes and/or fees that may be due in their home state.
Seller chargesNO extra dealer feeslike Documentation, Inspection, Emissions/Smog Test or any other fees.
Inspections during the auctionare always welcomebefore the auction ends. Remember you are bidding to own not to inspect with the option to own. Please have all financial arrangements finalized before bidding. Bank wire transfer or Cashier's Check is the preferred method of payment. Winning Bidder should contact the seller immediately after the auction ends by email or phone. A $2,000 deposit (Paypal OK) is due with24 hours of the close of the auction. Final payment to be received within 7 days. Car and title cannot be released until funds have cleared. Transportation is the responsibility of the buyer. Seller will be happy to arrange shipping at buyer's request. Mileage may vary slightly due to test drives.
Please check my feedback. Every buyer of the cars I have sold on Ebay has beenvery satisfied! Most have been purchased sight unseen and then shipped all over the USA. I describe my cars accurately. I never sell cars with any negative history...period! My cars are not purchased at dealer auctions and than resold to the public.Most of my cars are acquired from private parties, collectors, dealer trades or purchasefrom other franchised highline dealerships that have taken cars in on trade. I have the free and clear Title in hand. These cars must be superior in every respect. Please call with any questions that you may have. You will be talking to the owner. Mike @ 925-323-5800.
NOTE: This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end this auction early if a local buyer is found. (This has happened on several occasions) So if you really want this car don't wait. Call now and make your bestoffer. Don't let this slip away to some other smart shopper. Remember, "The early bird catches the worm".
California Auto Dealer #50212
VIN. Inspector #V16946
Owner - Mike Freeman - 925-323-5800
A licensed, bonded and insured Auto Dealer and VIN. Inspector located at 2031 San Ramon Valley Blvd. in San Ramon, Ca. 94583.
A boutique used car dealer that specializes in highline, sport and special interest automobiles at wholesale prices.
"I only acquire and offer for sale automobiles that I would be proud to own myselfâ€.
All automobiles offered for sale are Carfax Certified with a buy back guarantee from Carfax!
I adhere to the highest ethical standards in conducting business and want you to be thrilled with your purchase.
All cars are inspected, emissions tested and serviced as needed. Most cars are under factory warranty. Extended warranties are also available.
I pride myself in offering unique and interesting automobiles of the highest quality. My prices will always be less than large dealerships as well as most private parties.
I have many valued and happy customers locally and all over the USA and would like to add you the list.
I can arrange financing or a lease on most automobiles. I also have experience in arranging the shipping of your new car anywhere in North America.
Feedback from other Ebay Auto buyers:
* Absolutely wonderful to deal with. Couldn't be happier with the car. AAA+++
* BEST purchase experience we've ever made! Thank you, Mike, we love our 57 BelAir
* My Benz is exactly as described. Great communication.100% satisfied.Thanks Mike!!
* Mike is an absolute pleasure to do business with Great car, exactly as advertised!
* Awesome car!! Mike was pleasure to deal with. Would definitely recommend him..
* Nice, quick and easy. The car is great. I recommend.
* First class service, very happy with the condition of the car. Thanks, Mike
* Excellent experience. First-class on the entire transaction. Very pleased!
* Our 2nd high $$ car purchase from Mike. PRISTINE vehicles. Will buy #3 from him!!
* Very honest!! Thank you very much! I will do business with you any time.
* COLLECTABLE sports car, EXCELLENT seller, vehicle as PERFECT as described, A++
* Great deal, this transaction was flawless. Mike is good to go.
* Great seller! Quick shipping and awesome service! Highly recommended! A++
* Great car, excellent communication!! Thanks Mike!!!
* GREAT and FAST service. Thanks Mike! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa+
* Awesome car. Highest recommendation - bid with complete confidence.
* Fantastic transaction! You won't find a better car from a more honest guy.
* Terrific seller, car was exactly as described! Would hghly recommend Mike!!
* Great Seller! Item Received in Excellent Condition. Smooth Transaction.
*The sale went great. Mike was very helpful.
* Excellent Transaction, Great Product, highly recommended!!
* Great seller, great car, easy transaction. We will buy from him again.