Alfa Romeo Spider Graduate Series 3.5 Rare edition & well serviced! NO RESERVE!
- Make: Alfa Romeo
- Model: Spider
- SubModel: Graduate Spider Series 3.5
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Graduate
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 56300
- VIN: ZARBA12C8L6001486
- Color: Alfa Rosso
- Engine size: 2.O L Twin Cam
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Power mirrors
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Beige
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Convertible, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Alfa Romeo Spider Graduate
1990 Alfa Romeo Spider Graduate 2.O Liter Series 3.5
- 2.0 Liter Twin Cam Series 4 aluminum inline 4 cylinder | Bosch Motronic Fuel Injection
- 56k miles
- 5 Speed | limited slip differential | 4 wheel disc brakes
- Rosso Alfa | Beige & Black interior | Texalfa Sport seats
- Graduate Spider â€“ this lightweight Graduate lacks the excesses of other models coupled to the Series 4 engine, creating a more performance-oriented edition.
- Nod to Alfa Romeo's heritage Quadrifoglio emblems & rare vintage Alfa logo stainless steel hub centers
- Classic interior devoid of most power options with desirable color combination
- Sport exhaust - more throaty & lighter than stock
- Classic roll-up windows - no electrical issues & a joy to operate
- Manual steering - highly responsive feedback
- Texalfa Sport seats - lightweight version with manual controls
- Onboard diagnostic system - Series 4 feature introduced in this model
- Power mirrors
- Modern Pioneer stereo- detachable face, digital inputs, CD player, Sirius
- Wheels: Rare original sport wheel covers + vintage hub centers & stainless steel trim rings
- Service: $14k+last 3k miles, $7.5k recent extensive tune-up:cooling / fuel / ignition systems overhauls, paint correction, complete fluids change (engine | trans | differential | clutch | brakes | steering box | coolant), common Alfa issues have been addressed: driveshaft donut, trunk release mechanism, plenum hoses, etc.
PHOTOS100+ more images here:https://flic.kr/s/aHsmLMjQYS
Copy & paste link or select "open link in new window": Photos of wheels with & without trim rings as well as with sport wheel covers are included along with additional receipts, original window sticker, + much more! Click "justification" icon in Flickr to view all images at once.
VIDEOS: Bottom of page or cut & paste links to driving videos
Click on youtube icon to get the full youtube experience along with additional information
- Bosch Motronic Fuel Injection - improved vs. Spica (up to '82) & Bosch L Jetronic (up to '89). "Hemi -style" domed pistons, higher compression, better power delivery, improved engine management, onboard diagnostic system & electric dual fan aluminum radiator (no stolen cavallinos & improved cooling vs. pre-'90 models).
- A bit more "pop" from the twin cam than earlier Spiders More sporting than your typical Alfa Spider, with a more linear power band and a stronger torque curve. The reduced weight and responsive Bosch Motronic fuel injected engine create a potent combination. Produced for the U.S. '90 model year before the switch to the full S4 model and prior to the excesses piled upon the S4.
- The last of the line of the pure Alfa Romeo Spider. Last year for the Graduate model & classic Series 3 body, only year for the classic S3 body & S4 engine combination. Last model to retain all the classic manual operated features.
- Ownerâ€™s & Service manuals, Alfa Atlas, tools & original window sticker!
- Two (2) sets of original keys, including original Alfa Romeo dealer key chain
- Touch up paint bottle & Alfa Romeo license plate cover (great for car shows)
- Sporting the original dealer stickeron tail
- Original unused Pirelli spare
- Vintage stainless steel Alfa hubcaps on original wheels
- Stainless steel trim rings (install in minutes)
- Rare original sport wheel covers with- custom painted logos thattransforms the car in minutes
- While I am confident this is one of the better Spiders youâ€™ll come across, it's not perfect. A recent paint correction addressed paint flaws, rock chips & scratches. A few tiny dings would be short work for a pdr specialist. The top shows well despite several repairs. The driverâ€™s seat has a couple repairable seam breaks and small tears.It has won awards and garnered tons of attention at shows despite the minor flaws. A great alternative if you desire a more robust driving experience than your average Alfa Spider, Porsche 356, 912, 914, BMW 2002, MGA, MGB, Miata, Austin Healy 100 | 3000, Triumph TR3, TR4, TR6, Spitfire and many other classic sports cars. Be the envy of big dollar Duetto Spider owner's as you roar past them! Compares VERY favorably to recent sales of S3 & S4 Spiders that have sold in the $20-25K range. An opportunity to obtain a very unique Spider well below total investment!
Alfa Romeo Graduate Spider Series 3.5 Drive - YouTube
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window:
Day Drive https://youtu.be/T04Jr3JpcYE
Alfa Romeo Graduate Spider Series 3.5 Night Drive - YouTube
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window: Night Drive https://youtu.be/jEI9No8Jh5E
Note: The car is for sale elsewhere and auction may be cancelled at any time. Buyer is responsible for shipping. Got QUESTIONS? Best to ask them at least 24 hours prior to end time.