1991 Alfa Romeo Spider, Series 4
Price: US $11,000.00 Item location: College Station, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Alfa Romeo
- Model: Spider
- SubModel: Spider Series 4
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Spider
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 72,369
- VIN: ZARBB32G6M6005288
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2.0 L Fuel Injected
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Alfa Romeo Spider SpiderAbsolutely spectacular sample of one of the most beautiful cars ever produced. With just over 72K miles, it is a collectors dream in near perfect mechanical and physical condition. Driven only on occasional days, but kept in great condition, with regular servicing.
This Alfa Spider Series 4 has been built from the ground up. This vehicle has had over $10,000 of restorations.
They are listed as follows:
- Rebuilt Transmission.
- New Tires - Under Warranty with Discount Tire Company.
- New Paint.
- New AC Compressor / Dryer /Convert to R134A etc.
- New Shocks and Struts Replaced.
- New Battery last month.
- Rebuilt Deferential - added new 75w90 Gear Oil.
- Rebuild Speedo in instrument cluster.
- Replace ECU.
- Replace rear brake pads, rotors and calipers.
- Replace front break pads, repack wheel bearings, resurface rotors.
- Replace Ignition Coil.
- Replace thermostat and flush coolant system.
- Replace thermo, fan cooling switch.
- Pull window motor, repair regulator and rewind cables with grease on both windows.
- Replaced Windshield Wiper - Blades.
- Replaced Catalytic Converter.
- Replace seat covers with premium, high quality leather, custom made for this Alfa Romeo Series.
- New Black Leather Shift Boot.
- NARDI Mahogany - Sift Knob.
- Replace Boots on Upper Ball Joints.
- Replace Fuse Box.
- Replace Rear Bushings and Trailing Arms.
- Replace Master Cylinder.
- Replace Both Motor Mounts.
- Brand New Alpine Radio / CD Player - Can be manually connected to your MP3 Player or your iPhone.
- Finally. this car has absolutely no rust.
Past inspection in October, 2017 I have receipts for all repairs or replacement parts listed above.
There are a few issues, The power antenna is not working. Power rear side mirrors are working, but need some adjusting, One of two interior fan switches not working. But the one that is working still blows, hot and cold air, justfine. Minor crack on dash by glove box - could be filled and would not know it was there. Fix rear tan cover holding snaps, shown in pictures. this will be fixed, prior to sale of vehicle.
SPECIAL NOTES: Your AutoCheck Vehicle History Report Shows the following issues:
Note there is no lien and this vehicle, it has Clear Title.
The Catalytic Converter has been previously replaced and passed inspection on 10/2017. ______________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for viewing and best of luck - This is a wonderful vehicle !!Purchaser is responsible for making shipment or can pick up at my residence.I only sell to buyers in the USA .