1954 Willys Overland Jeep Pickup Truck 4WD F4-134 4Cyinder.
Price: - Item location: Beaverton, Oregon, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Willys Overland
- Model: Willys
- Type: Pickup
- Year: 1954
- Mileage: 72500
- VIN: 1T34132
- Color: Red
- Engine size: F4-134 4cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1954 Willys Overland WillysThis is a beautiful Willys Overland Jeep Pickup Truck. This truck is in very nice condition. For a year, this has been at Willys America in Cazadero, Ca, having some mechanical restoration done. Those folks are artisans and they work hard to redo these vehicles back to their original state for the Willys collector.
Here is what has been done to this truck @ Willys America:
- Rebuilt, Balanced, Blueprinted, F4-134 Hurricane 4 Cylinder 75HP (new valves, rings, lifters, etc)
- New Clutch
- New rear drive shaft
- New Cab mount cushions
- new from leaf springs
- A 26 tooth Overdrive unit added to allow highway speeds
- New high quality wiring harness
- Converted to 12VDC
- New generator
- Rebuilt starter for 12VDC
- New lights/lamps
- New battery and battery shelf
- New Voltage regulator
- Rebuilt Carter carburetor
- New distributor
- Re-chromed instrument cluster
- Instrument meters cleaned, pained and all work
- Rebuilt vacuum wiper motor.
- New Ignition coil.
- All new American made fuel and vacuum lines
- New glove box liner
- Windows trim media blaster and repainted to match factory color.
The body is in really nice shape, as you can see from the photos. This is a daily driver truck, but it is a nice show truck, too. It has been garaged by myself and the previous owner. I have owned this vehicle since 2016. I lived on an island, and this was my vehicle to get around. It won first prize for truck class in the Vashon Island Strawberry Festival, Tom Stewart Classic Car Show.
It is a wonderful vehicle, and it is fun to drive. It also is a conversation starter. It is fun to explain the history behind the vehicle, as well as Willys Overland, who built the military jeep in WWII, and took the basis of those vehicles to build vehicles like this truck.
If you are local to Beaverton Oregon, you can pick up in person. Anywhere else, you are responsible fo shipping this vehicle at your expense. Vehicle will not ship until compete funds sent in a certified bank (cashiers check) on an American Bank, sent overnight via FedEx. If you are local, you still need a deposit via PayPal, but you can also pay cash, when you pick up.
I reserve the right to cancel bids from bidders that are known frauds, scammers, and such. You are warned.
Thank you for looking.