1950 Willys Overland Jeepster Restored Jeep 6 Cyl L-161 Lightning w/ Over Drive
- Condition: Used
- Make: Willys
- Model: jeepster
- Type: JEEP
- Trim: VJ
- Year: 1950
- Mileage: 100
- VIN: 6P38898
- Color: BLACK
- Engine size: 6 cylinder L-161 Lightning
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 2 wheel drive
- Interior color: BLACK
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1950 Willys jeepsterWHAT A FIND
CLEAN TitleVIN 6P38898
Not much to say that you cannot see. REBUILT 6 cylinder L-161 Lightning, Speed Manual transmission with Over Drive. Completely restored Interior, rand New Top with high Quality Side Panels, ew Tires, rakes and Exhaust. This little gem is Extremely Nice. Missing only an original radio. Questions give me a call.
Lets Deal Give me a Call make me an Offer.
Thanks Scott What you see is what you get, riced Right to Sell QUESTIONS GIVE US A CALL (760) 598 9667 I have loaded a web Page full of photo's Click Here to view Be patient it might take a minute To View My other auction Click Here ANY QUESTIONS CALL (760) 598 9667 Please note, hese Vehicles are located in a dealership Show Room and are subject to sale prior to the auction end date, f the reserve has not been met at any give time. We will always check Ebay prior to making a local sale. So if you really want this car bid early and bid what your willing to pay. Once the vehicles reserve has been met on Ebay, t will not be sold only thru Ebay. Contacting Information:
Seller: California Classics & Collectibles, nc
Phone: (760) 598 -9667
When Corresponding, lease include the item number, ear, nd model of the vehicle, lone with your specific questions. Include your email address phone, nd fax, long with the best time to call if that is preferred.Terms of Sale:
Fully Disclosed Principal: California Classics & Collectibles Inc, ista, alifornia
The vehicle is offered with a right to a personal inspection by any bidder or representative of any bidder.
The Vehicle is being Sold by a Licensed State of California Dealer (California Classics & Collectibles Inc.), ll California DMV laws apply.Terms of Auction:
- Payment must be made by Cashiers Check, oney Orders or Wire Transfers payable in U.S. Dollars.
- A deposit in the amount of twenty percent (20%) must be received within three (3) business days of the auctions close.
- Final payment must be received within seven (7) business days of the auction close.
- Once the payment has been receive, eller will forward by Express Mail all Contracts and DMV forms for the Buyer to sign and return via Express Mail. The forms must be returned to the Seller prior to the shipment per California DMV laws. Once we have received all the Documents back we will go to DMV and get a California title Issued in your Name and forward all document back to you.
- Transportation will be arranged only after final payment is received.
Buyer will pay for transportation, owever we will assist you with shipping at Your request and will help ensure your vehicle is shipped properly and in accordance with your desires, s we have many contacts.
All Vehicles are available for inspection prior to your bidding by appointment. If you desire to fly in or drive down to view this vehicle Give us a call, e will bend our schedule to meet your needs 24/7.Please do not hesitate to drop me an email for additional information or clarification on something. FOR MORE PICTURES SEE LINK BELOW DESCRIPTION FOR MORE PICTURES SEE LINK BELOW DESCRIPTION QUESTIONS CALL (760) 598 9667On Oct-06-15 at 22:40:55 PDT, eller added the following information:
New pictures in the link Posted pictures of the underside of the JeepsterOn Oct-06-15 at 22:45:50 PDT, eller added the following information:
On Oct-06-15 at 22:50:19 PDT, eller added the following information:On Dec-01-15 at 13:49:50 PST, eller added the following information:
Update I forgot to Mention
There are no Wiper Blades or motors in the Jeepster, o it you desire working wipers you will have to Add them.