wild custom 1949 willys wagon
Price: - Item location: Payette, Idaho, United States
- Make: Willys
- Model: Station Wagon
- Type: roadster
- Trim: wood
- Year: 1949
- Mileage: 225
- Color: yellow
- Engine size: 350 chevy
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: turbo 350
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1949 Willys Station Wagon woodWild Custom 1949 Willys
- Body has had the top cut off and the rear changed to add a rumble seat. Very well done . The fabrication that was done is excellent. Nice finish work. The body was then installed on a custom truck frame .Body work is nice and the paint is nice with real wood trim.. The rumble seat is easy to open and is very strong.
- Drive train is a 350 chevy with a nice cam and hei ignition. All new aluminium radiator with new exhaust. Transmission is a turbo 350 that works fine. The rear end is a heavy duty truck rearend? Large tires are also nearly new.
- This truck runs great and seems to drive fine. This was built on a television show that built and sold wild customs . The show didnt make the cut and never aired. the craftman ship is terrific. This would make a great parade and cruising rig with 3 seats you can carry 8.
- Interior is very nice with beautiful custom gauges and dash and wood trim and nice custom seats.
- This wild thing has anly about 200 miles since new . It has been in a large collection and in a Museum in Idaho for several years and has always been started and taken care of and kept in a climate controlled garage . The last of the collection is now being sold. Check out the other listings.
- I am selling for a friend . contact Stan at 208-989-7150 with questions or offers. The vehicle is located outside Parm, Idaho about 60 miles from the Boise Idaho airport. Personal inspections are welcome by appointment only.