1947 Willys Jeep Project
- Condition: Used
- Make: Willys
- Trim: N/A
- Year: 1947
- Mileage: Unknown
- VIN: N/A
- Engine size: See Below
- Drive type: See Below Want to buy? Contact seller!
1947 Willys Jeep Project Details
- RearSuspension- Ford 9 inch w/POSI and 3.50 Gears. Bracket set-up for Rear Disc. 1985 Caddy Rear Calipers (with E-brake) with Rebuild Kit and Two (2) New Rotors. Some new brake lines are also included. Rear Leaf Springs (No Shocks).
- Front Suspension- Dana 44 with New Calipers. Two (2) New Rotors and new Warn Locking Hubs. Coils in Front with Two (2) shocks.
- Two Transfer Cases- NP205 and NP435.
- Transmission-4 Speed Manual Transmission.Disassembled to rebuild, nd a 1983 AOD (to rebuild).
- Motor- Ford 302, 971 Torino Block. 1968 Mustang Heads. Edelbrock Manifold. Edelbrock 4 BBL. Carb. Higher Lift Cam. Double Roller Gear and Chain. High Flow Oil Pump. High Flow Water Pump with Shorty Headers.
- Radiator- Only Original 1947 Model.
- Power steering pump- Attached and Fuel Pump has been blocked off for an Electric Pump.
- Distributor- Accel Wires with a GM Style HEI Distributor installed.
- Clutch- New 11 inch Clutch is installed.
- Motor -Was running quite a few times before retiring, ut motor will not turn over now.
- Additional Parts Included in Sale- Ford P/S Gearbox. High Flow Electric Fan. Brake Booster with M/C.
ALL PARTS LISTED ABOVE MUST GO WITH SALE.
THERE WILL BE SOME SMALL ADDITIONAL RELATED
ITEMS NOT PREVIOUSLY LISTED THAT MUST GO WITH SALE.
LOCAL PICK UP ONLY
ROLLBACK OR WRECKER REQUIRED.
Additional pickup truck will probably also be needed for
additional parts and sheet metal.
PayPal Deposit of $250.00 requiredwithin 24 hours of purchase/acceptance of offer.
Balance due by Cash on or before pickup.