1941 Willys Custom DRAG STRIP GASSER
- Condition: Used
- Make: Willys
- Year: 1941
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 50016
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1941 Willys1941 Willys Custom Drag Strip Gasser
Jack Pine Cycle is proud to present this outstanding 1941 Willys Gasser - the very best on the market.
This incredible machine has been build from the ground up with extreme attention to detail as reflected in the photographs, and includes the following features...
- High performance 355 cu in 400hp Chevrolet custom built motor.
- TRW pistons with 10:1 compression.
- CRANE roller rockers, hydraulic cam and lifters.
- Mallory ignition and ACCEL Supercoil.
- Automatic transmission with 3,000 rpm stall converter.
- Aluminum waterpump with Mr.Gasket electric fan mounted to a BE COOL radiator.
- Posi-traction rear end w/4.1:1 gears.
- Big HOOSIERS on Crager wide rims get the grip.
- S&S custom rollcage and fuel cell.
- Dolphin gauges and tilt/telescoping steering wheel, and AM-FM radio.
- Willy Works fiberglass body, mounted on a "original" Willys frame - a very rare combination!
- Stainless powder coated headers w/wraps and Flowmaster mufflers.
- Vacuum module on transmission, with manual shifting KWIK-SHIFT power shifter.
- Giant HOLLEY 600 carbs, mounted on WEIAND dual quad intake manifold w/filters and racing intake scoop.
- Custom wheelie bars for solid take-offs!
- Nostaligia spoke front rims with Mickey Thompson MTT-3001 15" DRAG TIRE fronts.
- "Moon Eyes" bright yellow finish w/purple graphic flames.
- CROW safety harness's and MOON tachometer complete the custom purple interior.
This machine features the best period-correct parts & equipment, and an incredible stance and overwhelming power. There are others on the market, but none that have been given this level of attention to detail.
Check out this Willys Gasser on YouTube
Please ask any and all questions prior to bidding, or call Graham at (313) 977-0464. Thanks for looking.$5,000 deposit due within 48 hours of auction end. Payment may be made via Cashiers Check or wire transfer. Seller retains right to end theauction early and sell locally. Shipping is the sole responsibility of the buyer, although we are please to recommend shipping companies. While in-person inspection is welcome, test drives are not. Thanks again.