1941 Willys Pro-Street Coupe - Blown SBC - Fast and Furious
Price: US $32,000.00 Item location: Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
- Make: Willys
- Model: Custom
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1941
- Mileage: 850
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 355 with Weiand 6-71 blower
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Seat belts
- Options: GPS, DVD Player, Rear Camera, iPod adapter, CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1941 Willys CustomUp for bid is a beautiful and powerful 1941 Willys Pro-Street Coupe. Painted in red PPG base-coat / clear-coat with an incredible tan leather and wicker interior (done by Krist Kustoms, Ft. Wayne), this car is the ultimate attention-getter at any car show. People will certainly notice your car with the distinctive whine of the Weiand 6-71 blower that sits atop the performance-built 355 Chevy small block (built by TNT Engineering, Leesport, PA), along with the roar coming from the side exhaust tips. Because you'll want to take this car to car shows, the custom-made gas tank was mounted under the car, giving you the entire truck space for storage. This car was a 4-year project and was built using only the best components. This is a car that you'll have a blast driving and you'll be proud to own.
This car is located in Erie, PA and is available for personal inspection (I highly recommend that you either come inspect it yourself or have a qualified appraiser come look at the car before you make a serious, and binding bid). $500 non-refundable deposit is required within 48 hours after you are awarded the winning bid. The remainder is due in 7 days. I can help arrange shipping, but it will be done at your expense. No warranty provided, neither expressed nor implied.
Here's the details:
1. 1941 Willys fiberglass body by Antique and Collectible in Buffalo New York featuring: - recessed license plate space - dark window glass - power windows - hood hinge - headlight buckets - steel inside reinforcement - installed rear wheel tubs2. Custom-built gas tank that is mounted under the car, with baffles, vent, and the outside Line-x'ed3. Hagen's tear-drop pop-up fuel door flush mounted on rear fender4. Shaved door-handle system with 5-channel remote, solenoids, poppers, and 2 back-up buttons5. Hours and hours prepping the body for smoothness and alignment prior to painting6. 5 coats of red PPG Deltron 2000 paint and 3 coats of PPG DCU 2021 clearcoat7. Gas strut-rods installed on the trunk with remote pop-up opening function8. SoftSeal weatherstripping used around hood, doors, trunk9. California-style side-view mirrors10. Power windows
1. Pro-Street Willys chassis from Antique and Collectibles in Buffalo New York2. 4-link rear suspension from Alston Chassisworks with panhard bar and track locator3. Heidt's tubular control arms4. ECI Big Brake Mustang II front disc brakes5. 1996 Explorer disc brake components with e-brake in rear6. Mustang II power rack from Flaming River7. FAB9 rear end with 3" axle tubes8. 35-spline Strange axles9. Center section with 3.55 gears and NoSpin Detroit Locker10. QA1 Ultraride front coilovers and adjustable shocks11. Aldan 654 coilovers and adjustable shocks in rear12. Corvette SBC motor mounts and tranny mount13. ECI Brake and Clutch pedal assembly with 7" brake booster and clutch master cylinder14. Borgeson steering joints and rods15. Chassis painted in POR-15 glossy black16. Willwood adjustable portioning valve17. Tires - - 26x7.50R x 15LT fronts - 31x18.5R x 15LT rears18. Wheels - - 15 x 6 American Torq Thrust II polished fronts - 15x14 American Torq Thrust II polished rears with 5" backspacing
Engine and Drivetrain
1. 350 SBC block, 4-bolt main, bored .030 over to make it a 3552. Block magnafluxed and pressure tested3. 350 Chevy crank machined .0104. Rods - Chevy 5.75. Pistons - Speed Pro Forged6. Bearings - Clevite 77 main and rod bearings7. Rings - Hastings Moly Top8. Timing Chain - Cloyes Double Roller9. Cam - Lunati Hydraulic Roller with Blower Grind10. Heads - Edelbrock Aluminum with roller rockers and 1.94/1.6 valves11. 2 Holley 700 cfm carbs12. Tremec TKO500 5-speed transmission with overdrive13. Hilborn-style double 4-barrel hood scoop14. Street and Performance pulleys, brackets, water pump, and alternator15. MSD Blaster coil16. MSD 6BTM ignition box17. MSD Distributor with Vaccum Advance18. 30 lb. steel flywheel19. S&S headers with 1 3/4" primaries and JetHot coating20. Evans Cooling Radiator with 3 1" tubes - aluminum and expansion tank21. 2 1/2" exhaust with 4" round Magnaflow mufflers - side-exit with stainless steel tips22. SPAL dual 11" puller cooling fans with Dakota Digital programmable fan controller23. Braided stainless hoses and lines throughout the car24. Barry Grant 4-port fuel regulator25. MSD 8.5 plug wires26. Dual Centerforce clutch with master cylinder on pedal assembly connected to slave cylinder below27. Holley Volumax mechanical fuel pump - 170 GPH28. Engine built by TNT Engineering in Leesport, PA - Tony Bogvich Jr.
1. American Autowire Highway 22 wiring harness with extra panels for ACC and IGN devices2. Optima Red battery3. Optima polished battery holder mounted behind passenger seat4. Flaming River power shut-off knob5. Flaming River external jump terminals6. Emergency system to open doors should battery fail7. Beatifully organized and highly-documented wiring with everything accessible behind seats8. Multiple ground strips in cab, engine compartment, and trunk9. Trunk courtesy light with switch in trunk10. Dome light and courtesy lights in cab11. 12v outlets in center console and in trunk12. All wiring going from cab to engine compartment goes into 1 Delphi multi-port connector on firewall
Interior:1. Interior done by Krist Kustoms in Ft. Wayne Indiana2. Interior done in tan ultra leather with natural wicker panels3. Wilton wool carpeting in beige4. Krist Kustoms: - Built and covered seats - reclining and non-power - Built seat wrap-around and center console - Installed heat and sound deadening - Built sub-dash for A/C controls - Installed speakers and grills - Center console contains sliding door, ebrake handle, trunk button, ignition key, cup holder, iPod cable end, and 12v outlet - Boxed in wiper motor and arms and the GPS antenna5. Budnik Steering Wheel - billet and matching leather6. Ididit custom chrome steering column with tilt, dimmer, and turn signals7. Lokar pedals8. Vintage Air air conditioning with polished compressor - heat and defrost9. Wiper motor, linkage arms, blades, and switch from 1977 Jeep CJ710. Dashboard has piano hinge on bottom allowing easy access to all gauges and wiring along with clutch master cylinder11. Autometer Ultra-lite guages for oil pressure, water temp, oil temp, voltage, fuel, boost, electronic speedo, tach12. Pioneer AVIC-N3 Stereo system containing: - GPS - Rear camera - DVD player with overide to allow movies to be played while vehicle is in motion - iPod interface - Pop-up touch screen - CD player - AM/FM stereo - Front and rear stereo speakers