1949 Willys Wagon 4X4 - Ford 302, Twin Stick T-Case, New Interior
Price: US $14,977.00 Item location: Portland, Oregon, United States
- Make: Willys
- Model: Wagon
- Trim: 4 Wheel Drive
- Year: 1949
- Mileage: 78,402
- VIN: 11095
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: Ford 302 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4 Speed Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1949 Willys Wagon 4 Wheel DriveWe are proud to present this 4WD Willy's wagon on consignment from its loving owner. She bought it from an older gentleman who did the majority of the mechanical work. She has put on the finishing touches to make it a more original and reliable daily driver. Everything on the car works as intended with the exception of the speedometer and the parking brake. She says she would not hesitate to drive it anywhere, citing that it was recently loaned to a friend who daily drove it for two months. Please feel free to call us with any questions.
- Ford 302 V8 engine
- 4 speed manual transmission
- Twin stick transfer case
- 4 wheel drive
This 4X4 benefits from the following recent improvements:
- Rebuilt Ford 302 V8
- 4 speed manual transmission
- "Twin Stick" transfer case
- Grand Wagoneer axles
- 12 volt conversion
- Power steering
- Manual locking front hubs
- New brake and clutch master cylinders
- New interior
- Electric windshield wipers (originally vacuum operated)
- Period correct roof rack
78,402 miles shown on odometer
We accept credit and debit cards
We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and DO NOT sell salvage or reconstructed autos.
All vehicles are shown by appointment. Call (503) 208-7017☎
(short notice appointments are Okay)
Visit us online at CascadiaMotors.com
Oregon Dealer #3258
TERMS OF SALE
1. PreBiding/Buying Inspection: We gladly welcome any PreBid Inspection and will help if a 3rd party PreBid inspection is needed. Time to inspect the car is BEFORE you Bid, not after you Win it, When you Win an Auction, you Enter into a legal contract to purchase the Vehicle, not the right to come and inspect it.
2. Placing a Bid: By bidding on this vehicle you are entering into a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle and you agree to abide by all terms of sale set forth herein.
3. Vehicle Representation: Although we describe all our vehicles to the best of our abilities, it is still possible that we may have unintentionally made an error or left some information out. Please keep in mind that used vehicles may have typical dings and scratches inherent for their year and mileage. Interior wear should also be considered depending on the vehicle’s year and mileage. Opinions and expectations can vary, so please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the condition of this vehicle. Used cars may not come with all of the original books, keys or accessories. Please review all photos carefully and if there is anything you are not sure about, ask questions prior to bidding. We are not responsible for errors or omissions in our listings. The mileage may be different than advertised due to test drives and demos.
4. Vehicle Inspection: We welcome and encourage potential buyers to inspect the vehicle but such inspections MUST be conducted prior to completion of this auction/listing. This vehicle is available for inspection at any reasonable time. If you choose to have the inspection done by a licensed professional, you must do so at your own expense. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value based solely upon that judgment. Furthermore, it will be assumed that you have inspected this vehicle fully if you have placed the bid.
5. Financing: If you are planning to finance this vehicle through a lending institution, you must secure the loan prior to bidding. Secure all finances and be able to follow through with the payment before you bid. Please call us if you require assistance in obtaining financing. 6. No Reserve Auctions: By bidding on this vehicle you are entering into a legally binding contract. If you bid on this vehicle, that means you agree to abide by all of our terms and conditions. If at the end of the auction you are the highest bidder, you have won this vehicle.
7. Warranty: Unless stated otherwise, this vehicle is being sold “as is” and where is with all faults and possible defects. No representations or warranties are made by seller, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. We are not the first owners of this vehicle and therefore cannot guarantee history, condition, reliability, mileage, title, salvage/history of salvage, function or performance of the vehicle. You are only buying what we have. Manufacturer’s warranties may still apply. An extended warranty may also be available. Please contact us for details.
8. Vehicle Transportation: Buyer is responsible for shipping and/or pickup of the vehicle. All shipping charges are the buyer’s responsibility. We will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage. Shipping companies have insurance policies that protect buyers against damage. If you choose to pickup the vehicle yourself, You have to make sure that you have temp plate, we do not have them, nor can we help you get one.
9. Payment Information: If you are the winning bidder, you must contact us within 48 hours of winning the auction to set up payment arrangements. We require a ____$500.00______ non refundable option that can be made through PayPal. In the alternative, you can make your non refundable option Cash in person or Bank wire transfer. If the deposit is not received within the required time frame and alternative arrangements are not made, we reserve the right to make the vehicle available for sale to another buyer. The remaining balance is due within _7_ days of making the deposit option. You must fax us your State issued driver’s license after you make the deposit. We reserve the right to keep your deposit and resell the vehicle to another buyer if final payment is not received within _7_ business days. As final payment for the vehicle, we will accept a certified bank check, bank loan check, wire transfer, or cash. We will not release the vehicle and/or title until funds clear. If you pay cash, you can pickup the vehicle immediately. If you pay by wire transfer the vehicle will be available for pickup once funds are available in our account. If you pay by bank check, you will have to wait nine (9) business days until the funds clear.
10. Title Information: Vehicle titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In some cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments from the time the vehicle is paid off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may have to wait for them to arrive. It may take anywhere from _3_ to _14_ business days for us to receive the title. If payment is made using a check we will hold all titles for _21_ business days or until the funds clear.11. Bidder’s Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to bid.
11. Storage Terms: Once the auction is over, we will store the vehicle free of charge for up to seven (7) calendar days and at _$20.00_ per day after that. Once the payment has been made, the vehicle will be stored free of charge for up to ten (10) calendar days and at _$20.00_ per day after that
12. Liquidated Damages: In the event that the winning bidder refuses to honor his/her obligation to purchase the vehicle, we shall be entitled to liquidated damages from that bidder as follows: a. $5,000 in liquidated damages on a vehicle sold for $15,000 or less. b. $7,000 in liquidated damages on a vehicle sold for $15,001 - $40,000. c. $10,000 in liquidated damages on a vehicle sold for $40,001 or greater.
13. Choice of Law & Forum: Buyer agrees that in the event any dispute shall arise, it will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon and litigated in Clackamas County. By bidding on this auction buyer consents to service by certified mail.
14. Miscellaneous: We reserve the right to obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction. In order to protect the integrity of this auction, buyers with zero or negative feedback must contact us prior to bidding. We reserve the right to cancel any and all bids at our discretion and end the auction early in the event the vehicle is sold prior to the end of the auction, we shall not be held liable for such cancellations.
15. Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hrs of auction end!
16.We do our best to accurately describe our vehicles and how they are equipped. However we do occasionally make mistakes and cannot be held responsible for typographical errors in price or equipment listed. Any and all differences/errors must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle. 3rd party inspections are always welcome.Not responsible for Typographical errors. If you are not sure about something, please call us