1935 Willys 77 Pickup Truck Restored
- Condition: Used
- Make: Willys
- Model: 77
- Trim: Original
- Year: 1935
- Mileage: 0
- Engine size: 4 Cylinder
- Drive type: Rear
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1935 Willys 771935 Willys 77 Pick-up Truck. This truck was purchased by the present owner in 1984. Prior to 1984, the truck had been found in a barn in Nova Scotia with 54,241 original miles on it when discovered. It passed through two owners unrestored before the present owner purchased it and it underwent a long restoration. Three restorers had their hand in its restoration, and the third and final master restorer was Lou Mandich of Last Chance Garage in Unionville PA in 2012. The engine was built from a NOS block. Original instruments were overhauled. An interior was reconstructed based on original fabric samples. The majority of sheet metal on this truck was restored as found, due to excellent condition. No expense was spared. Present owner has decided that it needs to go to a new home. Clear Pennsylvania title is included with this truck which is presently licensed on the road. This vehicle is an excellent, parade-ready, display or museum-ready vehicle which will fill the typical void of a pre-WWII lightweight pick-up truck in most collections.
NOTE: This truck is physically located within 2 hours of the 2016 AACA Fall Meet at Hershey PA. By prior arrangement, this vehicle can be delivered to Hershey to take advantage of the large number of vehicle transportation services which are present during the show. Shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser, but we will work with you to assist you with the move. Vehicle must be paid for in full prior to delivery to your transportation carrier’s facility. Questions? Please don’t hesitate to ask them via message here on ebay or call me at 443-250-9037. Please read my auction terms below. Auction Terms:
1. An immediate, non-refundable deposit of $500 is required at end of auction.
2. Payment of balance is due within 10 days of end of auction or pick-up or delivery of vehicle, whichever is first. The vehicle can be stored at the current owner’s storage for up to 30 days post sale at no charge at risk of new owner, but only with prior agreement and arrangement.
3. Payment of balance must be made by funds source approved by seller of this vehicle.
4. International bidders, contact me prior to placing a bid to work out details of purchase.