1993 volvo 240 wagon
Price: US $8,900.00 Item location: Centre Hall, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volvo
- Model: 240
- Type: Wagon
- Year: 1933
- Mileage: 145,000
- VIN: YV1AW8801P1951330
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 4 CYL
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1933 Volvo 240Legendary volvo 240 wagon in great shape with 145000 miles..
Garage kept and driven only in off winter months and aside from a few minor blemishes, he car is exeptional.. Fully serviced and deeply cared for...
This vehicle is a joy to drive.. Its been a second vehicle to my family used for gentle trips down the valley on weekends and evening fishing trips in spring etc..
Heated seats, ower windows, ower mirrors, C - everything works wonderfully.
The exterior paint is deep and rich. All the original trim pieces are present.
The interior is also in great shape. Ive used seat covers on it so the cloth seats are unstained.
IPD sway bars and adjustable Koni shocks are installed, o it handles very nimbly.
All the oils are Amsoil brand synthetic throughout the car.
Very well maintained and i have all the service records. Recent work includes complete tune u, iming belt done at 105000 miles, ooling system serviced, ew brakes and hoses, ew AC compressors, heel baring replaced, ew Michelin tires and much more..
It also comes with a full set of original Swedish Gislaved snow tires that are mounted on separate rims and look as if they have not been used.
Minor issues are as follows:
1. It has a some worn wires going into the tailgate that will need replaced as some point..
2. Also the rear brakes thump a little because the vehicle has been sitting too long without being driven and the discs have warped. resurface disks or drive the vehicle enough and this will improve.
3. Center console has been removed. A new one comes with the vehicel, ut it is not installed..
4. Tiny crack in the passenger side door bin.
5. A cracked piece of interior trim by drivers side rear seat.
6. Broken handle to lower rear seat - it still works but the plastic handle is cracked..
7. the exterior rubber molding on the passenger door is pulling off a little and needs re glued at some point.
This vehicle is close to showroom condition and would be happy to fall into the hands of someone that knows how great of a car these old Volvos are..
Thanks for looking!