1993 Volvo 240 Wagon - Immaculate
Price: - Item location: Feasterville-Trevose, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volvo
- Model: 240
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: Base Wagon 4-Door
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 120,722
- VIN: yv1aw8803p1955914
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 2.3L 2316CC l4 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Volvo 240Up for sale is a very clean Volvo 240 wagon. If you are a Volvo 240 fan, his is THE car. 1993 was the final year of the 240, nd the most refined mechanically. It is the cleanest 240 I've ever owned, nd I've owned 12 of them over the years.
This car was owned by a little old lady since new, as then transferred to her daughter, nd is now in my stable. I've been a Volvo dealer technician for years, nd have done all of the work on this car to bring it to the great condition it is in today. No expense was spared in the upkeep of this car.
Recent repairs include the following:
- 4 new Michelin tires, nd alignment- New rear shock absorbers- New full Volvo exhaust system from the catalytic converter rearward- New tailgate wiring harnesses, nd hinges (common problem)- New R134A A/C compressor- New Volvo belts and accesory bushings- Oil change and coolant- New Volvo Radiator- New Battery- New splash pan- Tune up, istribitor cap, otor, nd wires.
The only things that don't work are the tape deck (radio works), nd the little light bulb behind the heater controls. There is a small crack in the driver seat, t has not seperated yet.
I've attached photos of the undercarriage to show the lack of rust. The car is mechanically 100% and I wouldn't hesitate driving it accross the country 10 times over. Feel free to contact me with any questions @2154365002 (Pete) There is a reserve price, ust let it be known that I've been offered 6,000 for this car and did not take it. There have been a few of these cars just dressed up cosmetically and overpriced on eBay, ut this car is the real deal and I'll keep it for another 10 years if I don't sell it here for an accurate price.