Solid Rustfree California Station Wagon! All original estate! Like 240 760 850
Price: - Item location: Yucaipa, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volvo
- Model: 740
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: GL Estate
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 157848
- VIN: YV1FA8854L2248955
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 2.3
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Volvo 740 GL EstateCheck out this low mileage 740 GL! This original estate wagon has been a southern California car since new!This one is powered by the 2.3 liter 4 cylinder and it runs good.It is backed by a 4 speed automatic transmission that shifts smooth.It drives down the road nice and straight.The brakes feel good also.It has newer plugs,wires and battery.It does not smoke or make any weird noises.The radial tires have good tread all around.The Gray cloth interior looks pretty good overall.The seats are clean and damage free.The door panels look nice but the plastic front lower map pockets need replaced.It has power steering,power windows,heated front seats and factory AM-FM cassette stereo with working power antenna.It also has working A/C,heater works,rear window defroster and factory manual sunroof.All the lights and windshield wipers work.Even the dash clock keeps time! It has the complete owners manual,2 keys with Volvo roadside service keychain and tool kit.The exterior is in pretty good shape for being 30 years old! The body is straight,rock solid and absolutely RUSTFREE! The frame,floors and rockers look amazing.The Graphite Gray paint shines and waxes up easily.All the glass is tinted.
***Vehicle sold "AS-IS,WHERE-IS", No warranty given or implied. You are more than welcome to look at the Volvo before the auction ends. Clean California title. Please remember this is a 30 year old used vehicle!We require an immediate $250 (non-refundable) PayPal deposit after auction ends. Due to several non-paying buyers if you do not make the deposit or contact me after auction ends, I will assume you are a non-payer and will offer the vehicle to the 2nd chance buyer. Vehicle must be paid in full within 7 days.Western Classics LLC isa licensed and bonded California used vehicle dealer.
***Please read the following regardingtaxes and fees:
- Out of state/ Out of country buyersare not charged sales tax as long as vehicle is transported out of California by a licensed carrier. If you plan on picking the vehicle up in person and driving it out of California, I do have to collect sales tax, which is minimal. You will pay the final selling price of the vehicle plus the sales tax and documentation fee.The customer is responsible for registering and any other applicable taxes/fees for the vehicle in their home state or country. Our dealer documentation fee is $149.00. I will immediately send out my required documents for you to sign, once I receive my documents back I will then release the title and send it to you via USPS Priority mail.
**California bidders! Local sales tax,smog and all DMV fees will be added to the final selling price.
WE WILL ALWAYS ENTERTAIN A REASONABLE OFFER AND END THE AUCTION EARLY!
- Buyers with less than 7 feedbacks,must contact me or your bid will be removed.We reserve the right to end the auction early.
***Any questions or concerns? My name is John,please give me a call702-683-6862pacific time.We know 2 nationwide shipping companies,that can offer great shipping rates.