Sharp Looking Rustfree Turbo Intercooled Sedan! California car!
Price: - Item location: Yucaipa, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volvo
- Model: 740
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Turbo
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 232,285
- VIN: YV1FA8748K2379698
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 2.3 4 cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Beige
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Volvo 740 TurboPlease read entire listing! Take a look at this RUSTFREE turbo sedan! Clean Southern California car!This Volvo 740 is powered by the powerful 2.3 liter BF230FT and backed by a smooth shifting 4 speed automatic transmission.It fires right up and runs real good.The turbo kicks in nicely also.It has new A/C compressor,turbo hose and coil.It also has clean fluids and a tidy engine compartment. No signs of leaks or smoking.Even the engine compartment lamp works.The Goodyear tires are have good tread and are mounted on the factory alloy wheels.It is need of front struts.The interior is in good shape for its age! The beige leather seats are clean and have no splits or tears.The A/C blows "ice cold " and the heat is hot! All the gauges,windshield wipers and lights work! Even the clock keeps accurate time,plus the vanity mirror lamp works. It has a aftermarket AM-FM CD stereo with Bluetooth and Sirius XM plus the power antenna works properly.All the power windows,power mirrors and cruise control work also.The power moonroof opens and closes easily.The very clean trunk compartment has a compact spare and the original jack assembly and tool kit.The Dark Gray poly paint looks nice for its age. It waxes up easily and holds a nice shine! The body is very straight and RUSTFREE. The floors,bottoms of the doors and frame look amazing! All the glass is clean and damage free.
***Vehicle sold "AS-IS,WHERE-IS", no warranty given or implied.Please remember this is a 29 year old used vehicle! Clean Title! We require a $250 (non-refundable) PayPal deposit within 24 hours of auction ending, and vehicle must be paid in full within 7 days. Western Classics LLC isa licensed and bonded California used vehicle dealer.
***Please read the following regardingtaxes and fees:
- Out of state/ Out of country buyersare not charged sales tax as long as vehicle is transported out of California by a licensed carrier. You will pay the final selling price of the vehicle plus the documentation fee.The customer is responsible for registering and any other applicable taxes/fees for the vehicle in their home state or country. Our dealer documentation fee is $149.00. I will immediately send out my required documents for you to sign, once I receive my documents back I will release the title and send it to you via USPS priority mail.
**California bidders will be charged sales tax,doc fee,smog fee and DMV fees.
WE WILL ALWAYS ENTERTAIN A REASONABLE OFFER AND END THE AUCTION EARLY!
- Buyers with less than 7 feedbacks,must contact me or your bid will be removed.We reserve the right to end the auction early.
***Any questions or concerns? My name is John,please give me a call702-683-6862pacific time.
If you need a shipping quote, I can recommend Ron @ RevCarGo ph# 909-680-6213. It is currently warehoused in Banning,CA 92220 and can remain there until shipping is arranged.Vehicle must be picked up within 14 days after auction ends or storage fees will be added at $10 per day.