1993 Volvo Turbo Wagon w/ 3rd Row Seat and Sunroof - NO RESERVE
Price: - Item location: Rogersville, Alabama, United States
- Make: Volvo
- Model: 940
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: Turbo Wagon
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 155,000
- VIN: YV1JW8711P0075486
- Color: White
- Engine size: 2.3L L4 SOHC 8V TURBO
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: 3rd Row Seating, CD Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Volvo 940 Turbo WagonUp for sale is a 1993 Volvo 940 Turbo Wagon. These are a rare find these days. At the time of this listing, there are only three early 90s model Volvo 940s listed for sale. One is listed at $7,000, another $8,000, and another $8,500. Someone is going to get a steal on this one, as I'm starting the bids at $1 and no reserve.
A few unique things that make this wagon more rare than those you typically see for sale are the powered sunroof and the third row seat. There is a third row, rear facing seat that completely folds down into the rear of the car for storage.
As for condition, it is clean and has been well taken care of, but being a 25 year old car there are some defects. I'll list what I know:- Cracked front turn signal (shown in photo)- Busted rear tail light repaired with tail light tape (shown in photo)- One missing hubcap (shown in photo)- One seat belt buckle on the 3rd row doesn't snap and lock- The sunroof sometimes needs a nudge to finish closing all the way- The AC has not been tested because there is no belt on the AC pulley. I bought a new belt but have not installed it.
- There is a small leak where the rubber hose connects to the bottom of the coolant overflow tank. It looks like it needs a new clamp or possibly a small piece of hose.- A few paint chips and dings- Brakes are soft and probably could use new pads- Battery is reaching the end of its life and will need replaced before long- A couple of times the car would stall for a brief second then be fine (plugs? wires?)
The good aspects of the car are that the power options seems to all work, including all windows going up and down easily. Powered sunroof works, Sony Xplod CD player is good, turn signals work, and this thing really is clean for its age.
The title for the car is in-hand, and was reissued at some point. It is a rebuilt title after formerly being salvage. It says "This is a replacement certificate of title and may be subject to the rights of a person under the original certificate". You will not have any issues transferring the title into your name and getting a tag, and there are no lienholders or other interests in the car.
Pickup will be local in Rogersville, AL 35652. If you choose to have it shipped, I will be happy to work with whatever company you choose to arrange pickup. Payment will be $500 deposit via PayPal, and the rest in person via cashier's check or cash. I encourage test driving and tire kicking before the auction ends. Good luck bidding!
Click here to watch a video of the car.