1990 Volvo 240 Wagon - 43,600 miles
Price: US $5,223.45 Item location: River Edge, New Jersey, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volvo
- Model: 240
- Type: Wagon
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 43,600
- VIN: YV1AA8859L1870080
- Color: Blue
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Volvo 240I purchased this wagon from the original owners last year with the expectation that I would keep it forever. Well, life has gotten in the way and I never drive it. And hell, let's be honest, I'd rather have the money in my bank account than sitting in my garage. Here are the details:
- As of today, 43,588 on the odometer - actual miles
- The only thing that doesn't work is the A/C. Translation: everything else does work including the cruise control, power windows, heat, heated seats, rear defroster, rear wiper etc.
- It does not have a radio installed. Original owners didn't want one. It does have speakers and wiring though.
- What's new: timing belt, water pump, brakes, catalytic converter and starter relay, temperature gauge board bypass (Temp gauge reads actual temperature)
- What comes with: Full set of snow tires, three oil filters, new driver's seat bottom seat cushion (no time to install), Bentley service manual, OEM radio for a 1991 240, all weather floor mats
- Body: Not perfect but pretty damn good. The only rust is at the base of one of the roof rails. An easy fix. Some minor battle scars but reserve price isn't for a perfect model
- Interior: 9 out of 10. Small hole in driver seat cushion and a small burn hole on rear passenger door fabric
- The local Volvo dealer gave her a clean bill of health.