1990 Volvo 240 *76,000 Original Miles*
Price: US $0.99 Item location: Waynesboro, Virginia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volvo
- Model: 240
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: DL
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 75,921
- VIN: YV1AA8843L1425499
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: B230F
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Volvo 240Up for sale is a 1990 Volvo 240 sedan with just under 76,000 miles. All functions, lights, gas gauge, odometer, and other electrical components work.
Interior (other than dash cracks and missing map pockets) is in perfect condition. The seats look barely sat in. These Volvo cloth seats hold up very well, and these are no exception.
Tires are in great shape, as well as the exhaust.
In the last 500 miles, the following items have been replaced:
- Timing Belt + Tensioner
- Water Pump (Hepu)
- Front Seals
- Radiator Hoses
- Valve Cover Gasket
- All V-Belts
- Rotor, cap, wires, plugs
- Air and fuel filters
- Oil + Filter
Runs excellently. Starts right up, brakes work well, and probably has another 200,000 miles left to go.
Issues are mostly cosmetic (and pictured) and are as follows:
- Dash has the usual cracking
- The tint from the previous owner is purple, but has done its job of keeping the interior cool
- Small surface rust spots
- Paint has faded in areas, but I would recomment a repaint unless you like the brushed metal DeLorean look
- Map pockets in the front doors were beyond repair, and have been removed
- The "Bulb Out" light comes on when you hit your brakes. Common in these models
- The driver's side rear corner of the hood is out of alignment
Clean Virginia title in my name. Located in Waynesboro, VA 22980. I would feel confident driving this car any distance with the recent maintenance.
Please contact me if you have any questions or need additional pictures of any specific areas.