1979 Volvo 262C! Rare Blue License Plate California Classic! Only 89,000 Miles!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volvo
- Model: 262C
- Trim: 262C Bertone Coupe
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 89,251
- VIN: wdb10704413061176
- Engine size: 2.7 liter V6
- Drive type: rear wheel drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Volvo 262C
Offered for an appreciating new owner is this rare classic 1979 Volvo 262C coupe!
Finished in silver metallic over black leather interior, his 37 year-old classic Bertone-designed Volvo coupe has been driven just over 89,200 miles since purchased new here in the San Francisco bay area. It sports a nice running 2.7 liter V6 engine mated to the factory automatic transmission. Other features include padded black vinyl top, lloy wheels, lectric windows, pdated cd stereo, lectric leather seats, ood trim and more. It is being sold with the original small California pink slip certificate of title, wo keys, actory tools, ack.and owners manual.
This classic Volvo is a great value here for about the price of the sales tax alone on a new, uickly-depreciatingVolvo suv.
PLEASE CALL650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS,TEST DRIVES AND/ORMECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1979 Volvo coupe is in good 99.9% rust-free "driver-quality" condition throughout. The chrome and trim are in quite good condition, he paint has a nice overall shine. There are two small corrosion bubbles at the base of the A pillars along with various cosmetic nicks, cratches and other minor blemishes one would expect from a 30+ year-old car.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, he interior of this car is in VERY good to excellent condition throughout with beautiful original black leather upholstery and wood trim. The electric windows, ights, linkers, dometer and all other gauges are in excellent working order.Imperfections inside the car include, ut not limited to a/c not blowing cold, ome light wear on the upholstery and other surfaces, ight window inoperative. Overall this is still one very handsome and comfortable cockpit!
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1979 Volvo starts well, as good running engine with smooth acceleration, mooth shifting transmission, nd drives down the road solidly in that old Swedish tradition. There is a noticeable pedal pulsation under braking though the car stops straight and securely.
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1. This 1979 Volvowill besold with clean and clear California certificate of title and current registration. It will be smogged if purchased by a California resident.
It will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressedor implied.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, rive, eel and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, LEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, ank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.