REDUCED-Must Sell. 1-of-a-Kind. WerkEmden's 100,000th Jubilee-Museum Stock.
Price: US $45,950.00 Item location: Charlotte, NC , United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Beetle - Classic
- SubModel: Deluxe 113 Export Jubilee. Bring Offers
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Deluxe
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 5,000
- VIN: 116511574
- Color: RUBY RED
- Engine size: 1300 cc flat four
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual 4 speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Platinum
- Safety options: lap belts front and rear
- Options: am radio, white wall tires, pop out rear quarter windows
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Volkswagen Beetle - Classic Deluxe 113 Export Jubilee. Bring OffersREDUCED AGAIN. MUST SELL. BRING YOUR OFFERS. ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED.
I must sell as part of a Court Ordered DIVORCE PROPERTY SETTLEMENT. Anyone who is a VW Lover, vintage car collector or wants to start a collection, his is your car! Even if you have never purchased avintageVW, his is agreatinvestment--Just pennies on the dollar!
- She is in Mint Condition
- 100% Stock
- MUSEUM GRADE
- Fully documented by VW.
- Numerous magazine andnewspaperarticles.
For this price, he can be a weekend driver and still would be able to show her or sell down the road and probably make a few dollars....
Recently featured at the Volkswagen AG, mden Factory's 50th Anniversary celebration, W's company monthly magazine, umerous German newspapers, nd last year's Vintage Edition of Hot VW's.
BRING YOUR OFFERS!! ALL will be seriously considered. One- of - a - Kind- VWWerkEmden's 100,000th Jubilee Beetle.
Fully Documented by Volkswagen AG- WerkEmden's 100,000th Beetle- manufactured11 January 1966. See B&W photo of the factory celebration. (Photopropertyof VW AG)
- Featured in numerous magazines and newspapers.
- 1300 export sedan received a two-year-pan-off restoration.
- Beautiful Ruby Red (L-456) exterior and Classic platinum (light gray) interior (Hand crafted to exact 1966 only specs by Lenny C @West CoastClassics)
- Factory Option Codes: M 002/358 US Spec, 093 Hinged rear windows and M 128 While Wall tires.
- Strong 40 hp 1.3 liter flat four in the rear.
Too much to list. She was put back to life by Klassic Rides, enver, C (Just outside Charlotte where she is being stored in climate controlled facility), ith the help of long time VW icons Randy Carlson and Lenny Copp and many spare parts found by my friends at Wolfsburg West.
Last year, WAG shipped the Jubilee beetle back to their factory showroom in Emden, ermany for the Plant's 50thanniversary. (see pictured at event where she drew quite a crowd, lso see her alongside Emden's last beetle produced).
It has been stored in aclimatecontrolled environment justoutsideCharlotte, C since it's return from Germany.
- A bound photo book showing the detail of therestoration.
- Receipts totaling +/- $100,000 in the restoration cost alone.
- No expense spared.
- I hope she will land in the arms of a true VW lover.
Easy 30 minute drive from theCharlotteDouglas Airport. It is worth the trip to see in person and Charlotte hub has easy flights from just about every major city in the US.