1984 Volkswagen Vanagon GL 4 Speed! Blue Plate California Car With Double Bed!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- Trim: Vanagon GL
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 242,000
- VIN: wv2yb0254gh061225
- Engine size: 2.1 liter 4 cylinder
- Drive type: rear wheel drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Volkswagen Bus/VanagonOffered for an appreciating new owner is this groovy classic 1986 Volkswagen Vanagon GL.
Finished in mostly all original white paint over tan velour cloth interior, his thirty year-old blue license plate California Vee Dub has been driven an an average of 8,000 miles per year. It sports a superb running freshly rebuilt 2.1 liter four cylinder engine mated to a desirable 4 speed manual transmission, OLD AIR CONDITIONING, ive passenger seating with fold down rear seat for double bed sleeping, D stereo, ew clutch, ew front tires, hrome hub caps and wooden storage hutch. This cool Vanagon is being sold here with clear and clean California title, urrent smog certificate, 016 registration and repair manual.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1986 VW is in good to very good 99.9% rust-free condition with a nice overall shine to the paint finish and trim. Cosmetic imperfections include some worn buffed areas to some of the seams, touched up scraped area over the right rear wheel, touched up dent on the left rear corner, ome corrosion along the bottom edge of the rear window glass along with various minor nicks and scratches one would expect form a 30 year-old vehicle. Overall this is a very presentable good looking example.
The interior of this non-smoker Vanagon is also in very good to excellent lightly-used condition throughout with all systems in excellent working order. The a/c blows cold, he lights, linkers, tereo and horn all work as they should. This is a clean, omfortable and very versatile cockpit for road trips or camping.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1986 Vanagon starts, uns and drives VERY well! The engine is smooth and peppy with willingness to redline easily in every gear, he transmission shifts beautifully with nice clutch action, he brakes also perform flawlessly with very good pedal feel. The suspension is taut yet supple giving a really nice rattle and shake-free highway ride.
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1. This 1986 Vanagon will besold with clear and clean certificate of title [in my name], 016 registration and current California smog certificate. I welcome prospective new owners to come see, isten, eel, rive and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, LEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, ank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.