BEAUTIFUL RESTORATION, NEW PAINT, NEW TOP, REBUILT ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION!
Price: US $12,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Beetle - Classic
- SubModel: Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Volkswagen Beetle - Classic Convertible
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1968 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible$12,900
BEAUTIFUL RESTORATION, NEW PAINT, NEW TOP, REBUILT ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION! This is a great driver ready to be enjoyed every day, and just in time for fall convertible weather! Watch the video, take a look at the pictures and details below, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: This little bug was just taken completely apart and painted right. Single stage black is so easy to buff and shine. This is a brand new paint job with all new exterior parts including light bezels and chrome bumpers.
- Interior: Nice tweed cloth interior never gets to hot to sit on. seats and door panels are a couple years old and in good shape. Carpet and dash are new. Stereo plays with aux jack and 6x9 speakers in the rear.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass is in great condition and the windows roll up and down good. Some of the weatherstripping is new, some of it is original.
- Trunk: Trunk carpet is in good shape. Zero rust in the wheel well and no signs of accidents.
- Undercarriage: Original floor, rails, and rockers have never been cut and are rust free.
- Wheels/Tires: Chrome wheels have some minor pitting, new tires.
This is a great little Beetle that jut needs a new home. This restoration was completed just in time for beautiful fall convertible weather. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: 1600cc engine is period correct, not sure that it is original. Engine starts easily and runs strong. Transmission shifts smoothly through all if the gears. The beetle is easy to drive and steers straight.
- Lights/Electrical: All of the lights work as they should. Original gauges are all functioning.
- Brakes: Brakes have been serviced and stop straight.
| Mileage: 13994 |
Interior Color: Grey
Exterior Color: Black
| Engine: 1600cc |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: Yes
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.