Historical-Werk Emden's 100,000th Jubilee-Museum Grade Restoration-Must Sell
Price: - Item location: Charlotte, NC , United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Beetle - Classic
- SubModel: Deluxe 113 Export Jubilee
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Deluxe
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 5,000
- VIN: 116511574
- Color: RUBY RED
- Engine size: 1300 cc flat four
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual 4 speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Platinum
- Safety options: lap belts front and rear
- Options: am radio, white wall tires, pop out rear quarter windows
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Volkswagen Beetle - Classic Deluxe 113 Export JubileeThe Classic VW Beetle. Loved Worldwide and just as populartoday,as she was when I was a teenagerbeggingfor my first set of Keys many decades ago... One thing is for sure, here are always many great beetle stories from way back when.....
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE. Back on the Market and recently featured at the Volkswagen AG, mden Factory's 50th Anniversary celebration. FOR SALE is WerkEmden's 100,000th Jubilee Beetle.
A one-of-a-kind- Fully Documented by Volkswagen AG- WerkEmden's 100,000th Beetle- manufactured11 January 1966. See B&W photo of the factory celebration. (Photopropertyof VW AG)
- Featured in numerous magazines and newspapers.
- 1300 export sedan received a two-year-pan-off restoration.
- Beautiful Ruby Red (L-456) exterior and Classic platinum (light gray) interior (Hand crafted to exact 1966 only specs by Lenny C @ Westcoast Classics)
- Factory Option Codes: M 002/358 US Spec, 093 Hinged rear windows and M 128 While Wall tires.
- Strong 40 hp 1.3 liter flat four in the rear.
Museum grade. Too much to list, 'll let the pictures do most of the talking. She was put back to life by Klassic Rides, enver, C (Just outside Charlotte where she is being stored in climate controlled facility), ith the help of long time VW icons Randy Carlson and Lenny Copp and many spare parts found by my friends at Wolfsburg West.
Featured in Hot VW's Vintage Edition 2014.
Last year, WAG shipped the Jubilee beetle back to their factory showroom in Emden, ermany for the Plant's 50thanniversary. (see pictured at event where she drew quite a crowd, lso see her alongside Emden's last beetle produced).
I am a long time VW/Porsche/Mercedes collector. This is the last of my cars in my former collection. Unfortunatelyfor me, must sell due to a property settlement. But this is your chance to buy a historic car in mint condition for pennies on the dollar.
It has been stored in aclimatecontrolled environment justoutsideCharlotte, C since it's return from Germany.
- A bound photo book showing the detail of therestoration.
- Receipts totaling +/- $100,000 in the restoration cost alone.
- No expense spared.
- I hope she will land in the arms of a true VW lover.
Easy 30 minute drive from theCharlotteDouglas Airport. It is worth the trip to see in person and Charlotte hub has easy flights from just about every major city in the US.