1989 VW Westfalia GL Ultimate Bostig Conversion w New Ford Zetec.+$25k Upgrades.
Price: US $33,500.00 Item location: Asheville, North Carolina, United States
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- Type: Van Camper
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 102678
- VIN: WV2ZB0254kh002074
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: Ford Cosworth Zetec 4 cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Volkswagen Bus/VanagonNice running Westy for sale
Video of the car running :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfPkN6F8y0U
If you have any questions please call me at eight 4 three 4 six 9 eight 9 four 0 or e-mail athttps://imgur.com/a/SDxhUue
This Westfalia has all of the bells and whistles including GoWesty mechanical upgrades and Bostig Conversion
- 102678 miles, 7k on the engine and new components.
- Rare " Dealer " AC
- Jumper Seat from time of purchase
- Over $25,000 in upgrades over past 18 months.
- Zetec motor was a brand new crate motor and runs like an ace. Installed 2018.Note: Tach needs Bostig ohm change out.
- Interior + appliances of the car are stock and original. Looks A+ for its age
- A/C is standard instead of metric and runs way better than original
- Stereo completely overhauled and sounds great
- Solar and Deep Cycle batteries included for off-grid camping
- 16 Inch tires with 7k of tread
- GoWesty Brakes
- Drivers side CV replaced
- GoWesty Suspension Coils
- New Gas Tank
- One previous owner from 1989 to 2014
- Transmission overhauled (rebuilt) by Asheville Vee Dub 2019
- Pop Top + Bed in mint condition. Probably used total on this car less than 25 times
- OBD2 and Scantool with Bostig conversion
- Fresh Paint on the sides
- This car has been a labor of love and a ton of work has gone into it to make it as reliable and modern as possible. If your looking for a mechanically sound camper van with all of the bells and whistles that make these cars as reliable as possible and safe this the one.
Westfalia GL Camper BBV + NADA Value $ 14,000Bostig RG8 $ 8,900 Ford Engine Upgrade and Components $ 1,500 Upgraded Racing Style Case Cover $ 250 A/C Upgrade( Metric to Standard) $ 800Transmission Overhaul $ 2,000GoWesty Suspension Upgrade + Pads $ 1,500Spindles + Front Bearings, Speedo Cable $ 500GoWesty Brakes $ 1,000 + installation 600New gas tank $ 500 16â€ Tires plus Spare $ 1,250 Tire Ladder $ 600GoWesty Solar Panel + D.C. Batteries $ 900Stereo + Speaker Overhaul $ 500CV Joint Replacement $ 600New Radiator $ 700Skid Plate $ 600New paint $3,000**************************************************************** $ 40,000.00 +++ in upgrades and value