1993 VW Corrado SLC (Sport Limited Coupe) VR6
Price: US $5,500.00 Item location: Mesa, Arizona, United States
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Corrado
- SubModel: SLC
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: SLC VR6
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 112769
- VIN: WVWEE4503PK001908
- Color: Red
- Engine size: VR6 6 Cyl
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Volkswagen Corrado SLC VR6I'm selling my 1993 VW Corrado SLC (Sport Limited Coupe) VR6, 5 speed manual. The car is in pretty good condition for it's age but does need a little TLC. It runs great...recently had it out for a 1.5hr trip with no issues. It's an Arizona car so absolutely no rust at all. With only 2000 of these cars manufactured in 1993, they are getting really hard to come by and are only appreciating in value. With a little TLC, this can be a real head turner. The Hagerty price for good condition is $7000, and for excellent condition is $12,900.
Pros:1) It only has 112,769 miles and has a clean & clear title.
2) It has an Alpine radio with dual Alpine amps and Boston G1 subwoofer. The front speakers are missing and I haven't actually tried the radio.3) The black leather interior is in very good condition for it's age.
4) Recently replaced battery, alternator, radiator, T-stat, hoses, etc. In addition to the new parts, I also have receipts from the previous owner for a lot of other work done to the car (i.e. master & slave clutch cylinders, wheels bearings, etc).
5) It does not leak any oil6) It has Exel 17" wheels with almost new 205/40/R17 tires.
7) It comes with the original manual, receipts for previous work done and the Bentley repair manual.
Cons:1)The sunroof does not work. I haven't tried to troubleshoot it...was planning to do a Jetta/Passat moon roof conversion.2) It needs a passenger side window regulator.3) The fuel gauge, interior fan for AC/heat and interior lights do not work. May be a fuse. Can't test heat or AC due to the fan not working but both worked prior to the fan issue.
4) It needs an auxiliary water pump hose. When you turn the car off, it will leaks a little water. It does not leak when you're driving it. The hose is on order so it will be included with the car.
5) There's a dent right behind drivers side door. It's about the side of your hand but can easily be pulled out.
6) The paint is faded but it may buff out.
7) It has a very small power steering drip.
Please let me know if you have any questions. The car must be picked up from 85212 zip code.