1972 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia (in great condition for restoration)
Price: US $5,700.00 Item location: Saratoga, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Karmann Ghia
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 93,000
- VIN: 1422490***
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: 1600
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Interior color: Brown
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Volkswagen Karmann GhiaSelling 1972 VW Karmann Ghia. Car is in good condition - Runs & Drives.
Was going to restore, but I no longer have time.
Great bones for restoration.
Please read below for details:
Yellow paint, Runs & Drives. Car is in great condition for restoration. Have metal bumpers for the car that were previously painted black (one has small dent on it's top, nothing that can't be repaired). Actual Mileage is unknown - ODOM reads 93,000. Needs a little bondo work - see images.
Depending on what you're looking to do, the car is drive-able as is, or ready for total restoration.
I recommend changing the following, if you are looking to drive as is:
- the windshield will needs replacing, and I know of a one place that has quoted just around $200 - they have some other locations that are cheaper outside of San Jose, CA.
- Car has all other windows and in great condition. The driver door lock & engine latch lock need adjusting.
- the belt on the engine should be replaced.
- should replace tires, since they are old. I have all the hubcaps, but had to replace one tire that went flat, and haven't yet put the hubcap back on.
I'm willing to have the car shipped or towed, but the buyer must pay all cost & fees associated, and assume all Liability of any possible shipment hazards. The deposit amount is $500.00 & full payment is due within 7 days, but please don't procrastinate sending payment, as the Vehicle is not available for pickup/ delivery, until full payment has cleared the bank - unless, you pay in cash and in person. Otherwise, I will follow up with you via Ebay, and we can finalize pickup arrangements.
Please ask any questions. Upon purchase, you understand and agree to everything in this description. Deposit and purchase are non-refundable. The condition of the car is clearly stated in this description. No Returns.
No OFFER is a bad offer - I may consider it, counter it, or simply not accept. Life's Good :)
Like to pass the Ghia on to the next owner interested these next seven days. Send me an offer.