SHARP BUG, NEW PAINT, REBUILT ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION, ZERO RUST!
Price: US $12,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Beetle - Classic
- SubModel: Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Volkswagen Beetle - Classic Convertible
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1976 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible$12,900
SHARP BUG, NEW PAINT, REBUILT ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION, ZERO RUST! This is a super reliable little Beetle ready to be enjoyed every day. Take a look at the video inspection, pictures, and details below. Then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Arrow straight and rust free body with brand new base/clear paint job that looks fantastic! All of the rubbers and body moldings are in great shape too.
- Interior: Older interior shows well, front seats are in good original condition and the rear seat appears to be original and a little more faded then the front. Carpet kit is brand new as well as the brand new dash cover.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass is in great shape with new weatherstripping. Windows roll up and down good.
- Trunk: Trunk is solid and no signs of accidents. Has original spare tire.
- Undercarriage: Solid floor pans all rust free with rear patches under the back seat. See the video for close-ups of the t-frame, very solid and original and rust free.
- Wheels/Tires: Nice EMPI style wheels with Wolfsburg center caps. Older tires have great tread on them.
This is a great price on an iconic Beetle convertible. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Super low miles on a complete drivetrain rebuild. The 1600cc engine starts easily and runs strong. Clutch is new and transmission shifts easily through all of the gears. the car tracks straight down the road and drives nice and smooth.
- Lights/Electrical: All of the wiring is good and all lights work properly. New cd player with speakers in the kick panels. All of the heater channels are good and the cables are all new and in good working condition.
- Brakes: Brakes are new with disc brake conversion up front.
| Mileage: 00029 |
Interior Color: Black
Exterior Color: Red
| Engine: 1600cc |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: Yes
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: Yes
- Radio: Yes
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.